Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Cut Badly, Beats Douglin by Technical Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Anthony Dirrell Cut Badly, Beats Douglin by Technical Decision

Anthony Dirrell was well on his way to knocking out Denis Douglin on Friday night. Ultimately, though, the former WBC super middleweight champion and his hometown fans had to settle for winning by a technical unanimous decision. Dirrell suffered a nasty cut over his left eye in the sixth round, which caused a ringside doctor to stop their scheduled 10-round super middleweight match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

The Dirrell bros need to go away man.

Comment

Yea i was there, travelled half way across the world for this superfight and bought ringside tickets/5 star hotel rooms to immerse in the whole experience
        What a main event, fk May-Pac, GGG-Canelo when you have Andre Dirrel-Dougnut as the main event. Al Haymon gotta keep this momentum, main events like these are what world wide boxing needs

Comment

What a sh¡tty way to win

First, Andre Direll win via Disqualification from the Uzategi fight, faking he was dizzy and hurt with that punch after the bell. And now, Anthony Direll win via technical decision because he said he cannot see well. GOOD WAY TO WIN A FIGHT!!! I hope those Direll sisters step up to the competition. :bukkake: :ANYWORD:

Comment

Well on his way my ass

Comment

Wow!!!1 These quitters make QUITTING look easy

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Wow!!!1 These quitters make QUITTING look easy
                The Dirrell Bros. are the exact opposite of the Charlo Bros.!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  The Dirrell Bros. are the exact opposite of the Charlo Bros.!
                  Yup!!!! What's sad is I used to like Andre a LOT! Honestly I don't think he wanted to quit?? He kept trying to get up but his brother kept telling him to stay down?? I would never like to train someone where their brother/father is trying to do my job instead.If Anthony wouldn't of been there he would of gotten up and maybe lost but kept his reputation intact.

I heard Wilder's brother is a BIG problem as well. He almost started a rumble in that hotel.

I give Jermall Charlo a pass because someone threw a chair at him.

Comment

Dirrell brothers seem to look for the path of least resistance, I was scrolling through Anthony's opponents and was surprised at how absolutely pedestrian it was. The one time he fought a true championship quality fighter, he lost (Badou Jack). Andre's record is a little better, however his two best wins were via DQ. After that his next two best wins were Capparello and Curtis Stevens. Definitely have no interest in either fighter.

Comment

Disgusting these Dirrel brothers, can't just win a fight fair and square, both mental midgets and as fake as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                      X