Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner can move up *two* weight classes but Bum-love-kin can't move up one?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bum-Love-Kin is pretty funny, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Bum-love-kin

So childish, I shouldn't find that funny.
      Got to let the inner child out on occasion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        Got to let the inner child out on occasion lol.
        Very true my friend. Very true!

Comment

I lol'd @ "Bum-love-kin", but Broner was waaaay too big for those weights in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Say what you will about Adrian Broner but he had the gonads to move up from 135 to 147 and fight arguably the second or third biggest puncher @ welter. Meanwhile, the Triple Duck is content knocking over TOMATO CANs @ 160 and refuses to seek bigger challenges. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Broner headlines a PPV card before Bum-love-kin does.

Broner > Triple Duck
            Broner didn't make weight for one fight. He was always huge for his weight class until he got to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
              Say what you will about Adrian Broner but he had the gonads to move up from 135 to 147 and fight arguably the second or third biggest puncher @ welter. Meanwhile, the Triple Duck is content knocking over TOMATO CANs @ 160 and refuses to seek bigger challenges. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Broner headlines a PPV card before Bum-love-kin does.

Broner > Triple Duck
              Broner > Ward under your logic! Lol

Comment

@ Bum-love-kin

Comment

GGG needs to fight these guys, Lara, Canelo,Quillin. He hasnt faced a single A level fighter, monroe was good , but he wasnt a level

Comment

ward is currently two divisions above him

also, broner was ruined because none of his assets carried up in weight with him

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                      GGG needs to fight these guys, Lara, Canelo,Quillin. He hasnt faced a single A level fighter, monroe was good , but he wasnt a level
                      Golovkin smokes all three and then everyone says they wasn't A level fighters. The only one who's willing to fight him right now is Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X