No announcement yet.

Results From My Big Match 2nite..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    You are posting a story about a sparring session?
    Well it was just a regular sparring session...

But he's the amateur Heavyweight state Champion....He came to the gym talking so much trash and in only on day it got so hyped up...

He was talking trash in my gym and then they made him leave because it was disturbing.. I come outside after training and he's in the ****in parking lot talking trash...

So i started talking too.. and everyone just automatically assumed i was getting knocked out because hes so much heavier than me.. anyway it grew to sumthin bigger because we had people even making bets... or should i say he because they were all against me.. and all for a K.O. by the 3rd.

one guy bet on me and he said he collected about 200.. and he said it woulda been more if everyone would have held to their bets.. but he couldn't enforce it so he was just happy with that.

So yea i posted it because of the weight difference and for the size it grew too... Sorry if it annoyed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
      U gonna go for a rematch DA1CATAS?
      Yea even though i won this one and it won't sorta mean as much as this one time..(though it will be just another sparring match) I'm gonna treat it like we just left off... because I don't like the way he was man handling me...

I never been man handled before.. He pushed me so easy.. held my neck down so easy.... threw me to the floor so easy .... I was out boxing him but his power over me was apparent..

o I gotta get better and embarrass him for that. i dont like being man handled. But honestly i couldn't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        I never been man handled before.. He pushed me so easy.. held my neck down so easy.... threw me to the floor so easy .... I was out boxing him but his power over me was apparent..
        What was his weight compared to your weight? If he has many pounds over you then I wouldn't be too embarrassed by being pushed around.

Comment

hey man enough talk and more posting

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            hey man enough talk and more posting
            Its def coming man...

No lie man i will have it.. I gotta clear some movies off my computer ... actually doing it now to load it all on through sony vegas and then send it to you-tube

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
              What was his weight compared to your weight? If he has many pounds over you then I wouldn't be too embarrassed by being pushed around.
              I'm like 172... he's like 210-220 he said...

he said he's trying to make 178 though...

I don't see that happening when his body looks like mine but just alot bigger.

Comment

guess this fight isnt coming then lol

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                  Yea even though i won this one and it won't sorta mean as much as this one time..(though it will be just another sparring match) I'm gonna treat it like we just left off... because I don't like the way he was man handling me...

o I gotta get better and embarrass him for that. i dont like being man handled. But honestly i couldn't help it.
                  News flash, you cant win sparring.

Comment

whats the hold up? is your brother editing the parts out where u get your ass kicked?

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                      whats the hold up? is your brother editing the parts out where u get your ass kicked?
                      rofl :P maybe lol

Comment

Working...
                      X