Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Holds Nose, Not Impressed By Wilder's KO of Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
    The 2 times Wilder actually fought a skilled Hw....He was holding on for dear life against Ortiz in the 7th, and got outboxed and clowned the majority of the fight against the other - Pillow-fisted Fury!! Really needs to fight Whyte, or Ortiz again if fights with AJ or Fury dont get made. No more tomato cans ....40 is enough already!!
    Fury was landing that right on Wilder’s face at will all night and he wobbled him in the 12th rd after the knockdown.

Look at how Wilder’s face was bruised and swollen after the fight by Fury’s pillow punches. That’s why he won’t fight anyone with a bit of skill and power. He’s comfortable with highlight reels against tailor made opponents

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Breazeale vs stiverne was announced as a final eliminator as stiverne was putting his mandatory status on the line and taking step aside money for wilder vs Ortiz to take place, once Ortiz popped dirty wilder took on stiverne in main event and doesn’t change the fact Breazeale was guaranteed a final eliminator in his contract..... Whyte became ranked #1 due to Breazeale being inactive while sitting on his mandatory spot, Whyte had opportunities to fight another eliminator against pulev and turned that down too but y’all still bring up the wbc which gave him another option of taking on Ortiz and he declined that also while also declining to rematch Joshua which he was always banking on as his trump card not really caring about actually taking the fight, now he just cries every interview.. Now I ask one simple question if wbc did Whyte so wrong why still to this day haven’t Hearn filed any lawsuits or anything of the such to force anything? I do hope wilder offers Whyte the next as a voluntary but knowing Whyte he would price himself out like he did with rematch against aj and continue to cry about being screwed

We are talking about the wbc

Not the ibf

Stop changing the subject
      You posted fake news Whyte declines Breazeale and got exposss for it

Everything I posted was the truth

Molina vs Breazeale was not a final eliminator but was made one as wbc did it for no justified reason after the fight was made

When Breazeale bs Whyte was announced as the final eliminator, Whyte agreed but Breazeale pulled out

Whyte has been ranked over 500 days as number 1

I agree a law action is best. But those drag on and his only goal is to get wilder in the ring but we all know wilder wants no part of Whyte, he turned down 7m to fight for less than half

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        link please and show PROOF (evidence) not just what your opinion is.....
        Proof of what

Wilder is afraid

Actions determine that and wilders have shown it just like it’s shown he doesn’t want to fight Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Let's see Whyte knockout Rivas in the first round, then he can talk.
          He can already talk. He's earned a fight against Wilder 10 times over. Like he says - the fact that Wilder chose Breazeale over him is ridiculous. And says a lot...

I do think Wilder will probably beat Whyte because Whyte relies on his solid chin too much and he's not that fast. But I'd like to see it. He'd be a much harder opponent than Breazeale.

Comment

I want wilder to defend against Whyte so very badly....I hope wilder knocks his little Jamaican head clean off his shoulders

Comment

I can't wait til the day that Wilder can get Dillian Whyte in the ring and knock him the fuck out. He talks too much shit! If the Bronze Bomber doesn't fight Luis Ortiz in the Fall I hope that Whyte decides to sign with the PBC so Wilder could whoop his ass. If not, then I hope that he can fight him in the Spring of next year so he can knock him the fuck out then.

Comment

have any of these eliminators that whyte has been in, been mandated by the organisation's or are they all fights matchroom made then applied to the belt org to make them some kind of eliminator?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  We are talking about the wbc

Not the ibf

Stop changing the subject
                  You posted fake news Whyte declines Breazeale and got exposss for it

Everything I posted was the truth

Molina vs Breazeale was not a final eliminator but was made one as wbc did it for no justified reason after the fight was made

When Breazeale bs Whyte was announced as the final eliminator, Whyte agreed but Breazeale pulled out

Whyte has been ranked over 500 days as number 1

I agree a law action is best. But those drag on and his only goal is to get wilder in the ring but we all know wilder wants no part of Whyte, he turned down 7m to fight for less than half
                  He agreed to fight Whyte for 7million as long as Hearn guaranteed Joshua next.... breazeale vs Whyte was never announced as a final eliminator Hearn stated that should happen since Whyte been #1 ranked for so long breazeale said ok I have a date on wilder card and Whyte said no he not a undercard fighter lol..... I know my history of what’s been going on with wbc you should try to pull the wool over another sheep’s eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                    He literally does, look at his list of mandatory opponents they are all absolutely terrible and they keep him from defending against anyone with a pulse in terms of mandatory defences.

WBC are widely accepted as extremely corrupt by the wider boxing community so you would be very naive not to believe this

please provide some PROOF that wilder PICKS HIS MANDOS

ill wait

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Proof of what

Wilder is afraid

Actions determine that and wilders have shown it just like it’s shown he doesn’t want to fight Joshua
                      so you have none then

Comment

Working...
                      X