Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I love you too, bae.

You are my favorite lefty,,,,, huge bromance deep in my heart

Comment

Probably from freedom or pb32

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        You are my favorite lefty,,,,, huge bromance deep in my heart

Comment

Adam and Bringer killing and stomping on my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Adam and Bringer killing and stomping on my heart.
            There's plenty of room for some USDA certified Marine meat in this sexy sandwich that me and Adam are creating.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              There's plenty of room for some USDA certified Marine meat in this sexy sandwich that me and Adam are creating.
              I'll be drunk anyway so have at it boys

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Anorak being a bytch,,,

Red k me for calling him out about wanting the refugees and calling trump and supporters "bigots n racists" but then complained months later about all the terror attacks in Germany... When I pointed out it was the stupid liberal policies that he supported that caused this uptick in terror attacks, he got butthurt and had to red k..

But what to you expect from a loser that's claim to fame was making "bumming" threads in a lounge on a boxing site but he never talks boxing...

I honestly don't have anything against Annie, he can make some funny threads, but dude has the IQ critical thinking skills of my nut sack
                Yea, that prick gave me red k too. He hates being called out on his bull****

Comment

I usually get them from muzlim low lives or afrocentrists. Both types are too low IQ to come up with any creative red K so it's the usual "LoL u phagg".

Comment

I got red k years ago for simply saying people who live in 3rd world country slums have it harder than people who live in the "hood" in the USA.

Comment

First day I got two greens and two reds. All said "welcome to boxingscene!"

Comment

Working...
                      X