Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most Ridiculous Red K you've received ???

There's too much acrimony in here lately... To lighten the mood with some cotton candy, a simple question... Without naming names,

What's the most shallow justification used to give you RED K ???

Personally, Red Karma doesn't bother me much... But I've got to chuckle evey once in a while....

This one takes the cake !!! About a year and a half ago, I received RED K for saying that Hagler vs Hearns was a great fight...

Why was it great ??? (Other than the 2 legendary fighters.) After several furious exchanges, Hagler suffers a wicked cut... Realizing the very real possibility of the fight being stopped due to cuts, (Like V. Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis) Hagler sold out on the Knock Out and got it... It was very entertaining to see...

I don't even get enough red k to take note of it.

The last time I got a red was from iBEAST (IIRC) and it was one of those "here's some red in jest" type of negs that friends around here often hit each other with for a laugh.

Legitimate reds are rare for me. Which is saying something in this lounge populated by so many people I vehemently disagree with politically. It can get a bit toxic around here at times but I do my best to give out green even to users I disagree with if they make a good point.

The best greens I ever got were embedded tranny gifs and a few brutal face ****ing gifs from Oasis_Lad, though.

:wank:

Comment

I forgot the posters name, but I told him his thread was ****ty, and he gave me GREEN K, saying to destroy his hole. That **** made me laugh, but also disturbed me

Comment

Red Ks from Pigeons always make me chuckle.

He writes essays in his karma messages

Comment

Anorak being a bytch,,,

Red k me for calling him out about wanting the refugees and calling trump and supporters "bigots n racists" but then complained months later about all the terror attacks in Germany... When I pointed out it was the stupid liberal policies that he supported that caused this uptick in terror attacks, he got butthurt and had to red k..

But what to you expect from a loser that's claim to fame was making "bumming" threads in a lounge on a boxing site but he never talks boxing...

I honestly don't have anything against Annie, he can make some funny threads, but dude has the IQ critical thinking skills of my nut sack

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I don't even get enough red k to take note of it.

The last time I got a red was from iBEAST (IIRC) and it was one of those "here's some red in jest" type of negs that friends around here often hit each other with for a laugh.

Legitimate reds are rare for me. Which is saying something in this lounge populated by so many people I vehemently disagree with politically. It can get a bit toxic around here at times but I do my best to give out green even to users I disagree with if they make a good point.

The best greens I ever got were embedded tranny gifs and a few brutal face ****ing gifs from Oasis_Lad, though.

:wank:
            Red k sent

Comment

I once got a red k from the z clan when I posted that I thought the treyvon murder was a tragedy.

Comment

I don't even remember

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Red k sent
                    I love you too, bae.

Comment

Working...
                    X