• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think he kills loma
    You think he "kills" Loma?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      He is very talented and i would love to see him fight Loma and Crawford. Mikey is what boxing has been missing.
      So Mikey ends up fighting TR fighters. I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Name two fights that Haymon and Arum have put on together since the "settlement".
        But never would mean no fights.

Like I said, don't speak too soon.

Comment

I would pick Crawford over him, but there's no doubt, Mikey looks like an elite level technician that can bang. I would like to see him against a really good pressure fighter at 135/140, but I'm not sure there is one at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            You think he "kills" Loma?
            Yea I really do I don't believe he has the power or the overall skill to deal with Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              I would pick Crawford over him, but there's no doubt, Mikey looks like an elite level technician that can bang. I would like to see him against a really good pressure fighter at 135/140, but I'm not sure there is one at the moment.
              I would like a Matts Garcia, hell I would like a Matt's Crawford fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Yea I really do I don't believe he has the power or the overall skill to deal with Garcia..
                Overall skill? Dude Loma may very well possess the highest skill level pound for pound in the entire sport...

I mean could Mikey beat him? Sure. Mikey's unquestionably elite; he's squarely A level in my eyes and is capable of beating anyone in and around the weight class, but it's just really hard for me envisioning anybody "killing" a guy as uber talented as Lomachenko.

Loma's a blue chip thoroughbred.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is a problem for anyone at 135 & 140, and yes, that's including Crawford. I thought Crawford was going to have it easy, no fault of his own, but with Garcia around, I now think differently.

By the way, Mikey beats Loma too. I would even say he stops him.

Comment

Overall skill? Dude Loma may very well possess the highest skill level pound for pound in the entire sport...

I mean could Mikey beat him? Sure. Mikey's unquestionably elite; he's squarely A level in my eyes and is capable of beating anyone in and around the weight class, but it's just really hard for me envisioning anybody "killing" a guy as uber talented as Lomachenko.

I would agree with you with talent,skill tho not so much..Not to mention there are guys i wanna see him fight that he has not yet..I mean dude lost to Salido imagine what Garcia would do pushing him around..

I think Garcia is more skilled I'll give Loma the talent edge but he won't have the power needed to do the job imo..But I do agree Loma is a blue-chip special fighter..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X