Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US fanboys always bleating on about EE's as ped cheats LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Probably coke.. Either way too bad that was going to be a good fight.
      It's definitely not coke.

These are NOT Banned out of competition:

Drugs of abuse such as: Cocaine, Heroin, Speed, Crystal Meth, MDMA, Marijuana, and LSD.

Almost all stimulants, including Amphetamines, Adderall, Ritalin and Epinephrine (Adrenaline)

Almost all narcotics, including Oxycodone, Methadone, Fentanyl and Morphine

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...ed-list-en.pdf

"in-competition" typically means the day of the bout, or the week leading up to the bout. Any other time is considered "out-of-competition". So because the violation occurred June 16th it's considered out of competition.

What is banned includes:

Anabolic steroids and other anabolic agents, masking agents, certain "post cycle therapy" drugs such as clomid, certain growth factors and human growth hormone, certain insulin growth factors & related agents, hormone and metabolic modulators, diuretics, IV administration, and blood manipulation (e.g. EPO).

What likely happened, as I said before, is he took some supplements that were contaminated and he got busted. We won't know until he tests his B-sample, but for certain it wasn't a recreational drug.

Comment

I think they're going to go the contaminated substance route. Seems the go-to route for those who get caught nowadays. USADA need to clarify what he got popped for ASAP. Doesn't make any sense for them to say he got popped but not tell us what for. Obviously, they've done multiple tests on the sample and are confident enough to ascertain his guilt, so whats the problem. B sample won't change squat, USADA are pretty good at what they do since Novitsky is in charge it'll be the same result imo.

Comment

The Josh Gordon of The UFC

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Wow RIP Jones career. He's finished.
            Over Fana whites dead body Jones is the biggest ufc draw EVER especially now after this fiasco his return fight will break records!

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            If ufc really wants to send a strong message and clean up sport, they need to suspend jones for 2 years...
            If they're going to do this to Jones they better do it to ALL fighters with a failed test, By guess is the ban will be reduced to around 1yr
            Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            There goes my weekend excitement

The card is still super stacked but how disrespectful is it that Brock vs Hunt is the new main event, that kills my good vibes for it

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            This guys messed up in the head. I just watched a load of the vlog stuff and I can see what people are getting at with the 'fake persona' stuff.

You don't get any sense of humility or genuine good character with him I don't think. Great shame for DC and UFC. Few misbehavior's really punishing the sport of late.
            LOL the fact that you make a judgment of a person based on internet blogs is sad and show you have no social skills or a live....really sad

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            Agreed. I don't know how some people defend him really given it doesn't take too long to see he's not what he seems. Surprises me Holly Holm hung round with him in his car and stuff before. It's worth seeing one of his police stops if you haven't already. You can tell he's an absolute arrogant punk when he's not aware the camera is rolling.
            You have obviously never met Jon or the Albuquerque Police because if you had you wouldnt make those ignorant statements. Jones is one of the most down to earth guys you'll ever meet in the gym gow many world champs would take time at the end of their workout to showyou proper technique? ALbuquerque police dept is under federal investigation because they have more police shooting death then ANY other city. The police force has been corrupt in ABQ for years and any citizen will tell you.
            Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            It was out of competition testing - they don't test for recreational drugs during that time.

The real tragedy here is how can they take a sample on June 6th and not have the results until July 6th?! USADA needs to have a smaller window, there's too much money on the line. This month lag BS hurts the sport and drug testing overall.
            Totally agree

We don't even know if he tested positive yet for sure. Wtf is UFC doing?
            This ^^

Comment

so many fights you can put in as the headliner, but lesnar tops the bill?

these athletes should be ped'd to the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                Over Fana whites dead body Jones is the biggest ufc draw EVER especially now after this fiasco his return fight will break records!

If they're going to do this to Jones they better do it to ALL fighters with a failed test, By guess is the ban will be reduced to around 1yr

This ^^
                Jones isn't close to being the biggest draw ever.

He has cost the UFC millions of dollars however and they don't take that kindly. From the cancellation of UFC 151, to devaluing UFC 200 with his positive test. You combine that with his one year suspension for Cocaine use, his trouble with the law and it's a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Always trying to keep us down

Comment

Thank the lord I didn't order this early. I would have paid to see Jones-Cormier II, I will stream for Lesnar and Tate but I ain't dropping $ on it now.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      so many fights you can put in as the headliner, but lesnar tops the bill?

these athletes should be ped'd to the ****.
                      Especially Lesnar.

Comment

Working...
                      X