Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago put Trump in ***** mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how people here condone and are proud of a certain segment of the population acting like buffoons. Funny how those certain segments always get a pass. It's hypocritical to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I'm about as fair as it comes,, but all you showed was how much of a **** you are..,,

What's your job plan???!!
      Sorry if I hurt your feelings sweetheart.

Minimum wage increase. 15 or more. Standard of living in our union is too varied. There should be a baseline standard. The ongoing economic warfare on the poor must end. Many hold down 3 minimum wage jobs and still cannot make ends meet, hence must seek aid. If you are to cut off most forms of aid like food stamps and welfare ect, and you don't want people starving in the streets or turning to crime, then a pathway forward must be provided for the uneducated to support their families. First.

Start a goverment agency to expediate job placement. Provide economic incentives. Tax breaks and even grants for accredited businesses moving into at risk areas. More people with money would raise standards of living across the board, reduce crime, and boost the economy. There would be an economic adjustment period where tax relief and vouchers would be awarded to small businesses that are operating under a deficit because of the wage increase, until the economy adjusts to the change.

Moderate corporate tax increase on domestic big business, but a huge tax hike on corporations that ship jobs overseas. Keep jobs here, and make it prohibitive to do otherwise, with an ironclad tax code with no loopholes except where warranted for the common good.

Slight increase in national sales tax after the economic adjustment period. The dramatic restructure of the corporate tax code and eventual slight sales tax increase, paired with a suspension of most social welfare programs, should more than pay for the wage increase and government incentive programs, reducing the national debt exponentially over 8-12 years.

Best way I can see.

Comment

• I don't agree with disrupting events such that they can't even take place at all. That said, Trump is the most hated person running for a reason, and this stuff isn't going to stop happening as long as he purposely riles people up.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
          I don't agree with disrupting events such that they can't even take place at all. That said, Trump is the most hated person running for a reason, and this stuff isn't going to stop happening as long as he purposely riles people up.
          It just makes BLM and Bernie Sanders supporters look that much worse as this goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Extremist because I see Trump for what he is? O...k...

We have strong relationships with our allies. Enemies will be enemies. Trump is not so strong on Israel either. Just listen to the man speak. Our enemies would become further entrenched against us under Trump, and our allies wary.

And here comes Sugar..Riding in on his "white" horse to defend Trump as if he just found out the Donald was his biological father. I thought nothing of it when you greened me for saying Freedom should be named Poster of the year, in all fairness, given what happened. But given your views and the threads you have started, it has all become more salient clear why you are a supporter of Tunney. Eh?

Ok.

1. Legal Latinos..... . Speaking so callously of illegal immigrants hits close to home with ALL latinos, dundersnout. That is in lots of cases their parents, grandparents, or even siblings... if you don't understand how that doesn't hit close to their hearts, then you are the one with an insufficiency of logic and reason. Not I.

2. We are already wary of immigrants from high risk areas. For every terrorist incident that has managed to take place here, dozens have not because there are ALREADY assets in place to look after our national security and they have done a damn fine job. 9/11 happened under a republican's watch, not Obama's. I, and many others, understand the need for security, but also understand the divisive and extreme language being used by your hero would be, at best, counterproductive.

3. It's a veritable flood of refugees. Society crumbling numbers. Comparatively, Mexican and other latino refugees are a trickle. A. And B. I am not against a wall, if it's feasible and a plausible plan is implemented to make it happen. But illegal immigrants that are already here are already here, and deserve due process of law. We are Americans and our nation is founded on the backs and from the minds of immigrants

4. You mean tame, well behaved, and obedient?

5.Sometimes it's not about what is said but what is NOT said. And what is done. Critical thinking again... hard for you I know.

6. At least he went to church. Wright never preached violence, despite his ideas, of which Obama has multiple times said do not align with his. Wright still preached about Christ and the gospel over those years. Obamas book is named after a wright sermon he liked.. "the audacity of hope" sounds like terrifying stuff doesnt it? And examining the two men's way of doing things and way of treating people, Obama is the better Christian by far. What's funny with you guys is first Obama is muslim, then he's born in Kenya, then when it suits your argument he was a Christian for 20 years. Too much infowars... or perhaps too much polluting your minds with the inane musings of Trump. Or both. Crackpot.

7. A plethora of issues. It's fodder for the news haven't you been paying attention? Or did the news make it all up? Did they find an impersonator to make your hero look like a jackass? Those fiends! Yes Many issues..one of which the cousin of flip flopping. Hypocrisy. Nabisco. Says he will never eat an oreo again because they are moving some plants to Mexico. Yet trump has the clothes for his food stamp clothing "company" made in mexico. Are the steaks and wine made in Mexico too? How about them waters? Are they from Flint?
            8. I think you are a thinly veiled crackpot. Saying you running for president all over this forum, why bother? You are just parroting every policy of Donald Trump, and hes aleady running. I have a mind of my own, I LISTEN to how people talk, and pay attention to how they conduct and carry themselves. Trump is all wrong for the union. Wake up.

One parting shot over the bow pointdexter... polls show Trump does best with uneducated whites. College whites aint feeling him as much. Why? Because uneducated whites use racism as a pillow to comfort them in the midst of their inadequacy, and they use other races and immigrants as scapegoats for that very same inadequacy. Trump is playing to their rage. Hope i didnt hit "too close to home" with anyone. It's those types of people that are Trump's electorate. Men lie, women lie. Numbers dont.

That boy just got buttf**ked.

Comment

• Fucking white people man I swear

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I love how people here condone and are proud of a certain segment of the population acting like buffoons. Funny how those certain segments always get a pass. It's hypocritical to say the least.
                It's fine and dandy if black and brown people commit certain crimes but not okay when whites commit the same exact crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                  I don't agree with disrupting events such that they can't even take place at all. That said, Trump is the most hated person running for a reason, and this stuff isn't going to stop happening as long as he purposely riles people up.
                  The people who really run the media and America in general HATE Donald Trump. They have a huge megaphone so that's where part of the hate comes from. A lot of blacks and browns hate Donald Trump because he intends to build a wall and deport illegals instead of giving them freebies and citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    It's fine and dandy if black and brown people commit certain crimes but not okay when whites commit the same exact crimes.
                    LOL.

You really ought to stop it with the whole "playing the victim" mentality..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      My City.

Lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X