No announcement yet.

Chicago put Trump in ***** mode

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    1 million people stolen from the African continent during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. That was 100% White people. Sorry, but where savagery is concerned, African Americans have nothing to compare with the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

Congratulations on this accomplishment. You should feel proud...

Lol..

If you are talking about the Transatlantic Slave Trade than the Portuguese are the most to blame

*The were the first ones to take Slaves from Africa (did it way earlier than the British or French did)....

*They imported more African Slaves to their colonies (Brazil etc) by far than anyone else did....

*They treated Africans Slaves far worse than anyone else did (hence why they kept having to go back to Africa to get more....since the Slaves would die so commonly and so quickly where as the Slaves in America usually lived a full life)....Where as the British saw the slaves more like an economic investment (and so weren't treated nearly as bad).....

*Slavery was not abolished in Brazil until 1888 (23 years after it was abolished in America and their was no war where 600,000 White Brazilians lost their lives to end Slavery)

At the time of the Atlantic Slave Trade (roughly 1650-1865 in America)....America=mostly British Colonists/British people....The "Smorgasbord" of White people now common in America did not come to America until the 1890s' and onward....During the Slave era almost all White Americans were British descent and it was a HEAVILY British influenced country....

The fact that America gets so blamed for Transatlantic Slave Trade (yet never anyone else really) has got to be one of the most ******ed historical revision things I have ever heard....

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Extremist because I see Trump for what he is? O...k...

We have strong relationships with our allies. Enemies will be enemies. Trump is not so strong on Israel either. Just listen to the man speak. Our enemies would become further entrenched against us under Trump, and our allies wary.

And here comes Sugar..Riding in on his "white" horse to defend Trump as if he just found out the Donald was his biological father. I thought nothing of it when you greened me for saying Freedom should be named Poster of the year, in all fairness, given what happened. But given your views and the threads you have started, it has all become more salient clear why you are a supporter of Tunney. Eh?

Ok.

1. Legal Latinos..... . Speaking so callously of illegal immigrants hits close to home with ALL latinos, dundersnout. That is in lots of cases their parents, grandparents, or even siblings... if you don't understand how that doesn't hit close to their hearts, then you are the one with an insufficiency of logic and reason. Not I.

2. We are already wary of immigrants from high risk areas. For every terrorist incident that has managed to take place here, dozens have not because there are ALREADY assets in place to look after our national security and they have done a damn fine job. 9/11 happened under a republican's watch, not Obama's. I, and many others, understand the need for security, but also understand the divisive and extreme language being used by your hero would be, at best, counterproductive.

3. It's a veritable flood of refugees. Society crumbling numbers. Comparatively, Mexican and other latino refugees are a trickle. A. And B. I am not against a wall, if it's feasible and a plausible plan is implemented to make it happen. But illegal immigrants that are already here are already here, and deserve due process of law. We are Americans and our nation is founded on the backs and from the minds of immigrants

4. You mean tame, well behaved, and obedient?

5.Sometimes it's not about what is said but what is NOT said. And what is done. Critical thinking again... hard for you I know.

6. At least he went to church. Wright never preached violence, despite his ideas, of which Obama has multiple times said do not align with his. Wright still preached about Christ and the gospel over those years. Obamas book is named after a wright sermon he liked.. "the audacity of hope" sounds like terrifying stuff doesnt it? And examining the two men's way of doing things and way of treating people, Obama is the better Christian by far. What's funny with you guys is first Obama is muslim, then he's born in Kenya, then when it suits your argument he was a Christian for 20 years. Too much infowars... or perhaps too much polluting your minds with the inane musings of Trump. Or both. Crackpot.

7. A plethora of issues. It's fodder for the news haven't you been paying attention? Or did the news make it all up? Did they find an impersonator to make your hero look like a jackass? Those fiends! Yes Many issues..one of which the cousin of flip flopping. Hypocrisy. Nabisco. Says he will never eat an oreo again because they are moving some plants to Mexico. Yet trump has the clothes for his food stamp clothing "company" made in mexico. Are the steaks and wine made in Mexico too? How about them waters? Are they from Flint?
      8. I think you are a thinly veiled crackpot. Saying you running for president all over this forum, why bother? You are just parroting every policy of Donald Trump, and hes aleady running. I have a mind of my own, I LISTEN to how people talk, and pay attention to how they conduct and carry themselves. Trump is all wrong for the union. Wake up.

One parting shot over the bow pointdexter... polls show Trump does best with uneducated whites. College whites aint feeling him as much. Why? Because uneducated whites use racism as a pillow to comfort them in the midst of their inadequacy, and they use other races and immigrants as scapegoats for that very same inadequacy. Trump is playing to their rage. Hope i didnt hit "too close to home" with anyone. It's those types of people that are Trump's electorate. Men lie, women lie. Numbers dont.

I'm about as fair as it comes,, but all you showed was how much of a **** you are..,,

What's your job plan???!!

Comment

Africans who participated in the Slave Trade did so under duress. There had never been any slavery anywhere on the African continent prior to the practice being introduced by the Eurasian.
        Just kill yourself

Comment

Africans who participated in the Slave Trade did so under duress. There had never been any slavery anywhere on the African continent prior to the practice being introduced by the Eurasian.
          Some people are so uneducated

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Some people are so uneducated
            He has that great comical mix of confidence and being an absolute, unabashed idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
              If you are talking about the Transatlantic Slave Trade than the Portuguese are the most to blame

*The were the first ones to take Slaves from Africa (did it way earlier than the British or French did)....

*They imported more African Slaves to their colonies (Brazil etc) by far than anyone else did....

*They treated Africans Slaves far worse than anyone else did (hence why they kept having to go back to Africa to get more....since the Slaves would die so commonly and so quickly where as the Slaves in America usually lived a full life)....Where as the British saw the slaves more like an economic investment (and so weren't treated nearly as bad).....

*Slavery was not abolished in Brazil until 1888 (23 years after it was abolished in America and their was no war where 600,000 White Brazilians lost their lives to end Slavery)

At the time of the Atlantic Slave Trade (roughly 1650-1865 in America)....America=mostly British Colonists/British people....The "Smorgasbord" of White people now common in America did not come to America until the 1890s' and onward....During the Slave era almost all White Americans were British descent and it was a HEAVILY British influenced country....

The fact that America gets so blamed for Transatlantic Slave Trade (yet never anyone else really) has got to be one of the most ******ed historical revision things I have ever heard....
              Ummm the Italians were the biggest bastards around.

And those British people were kicked out of Britain and sent to America for being religious nutcases. They stopped being British as they had no allegiance to the monarchy or the state or citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Why don't Republicans like to reach out and address the issues that are important to the black and Hispanic communities?

It seems like it would be better for the party and the country if they attempted to be more inclusive instead of so divisive.
                ... you, genius: because ruling a country doesn't mean pretending to address the marginal "issues" of various minority races and/or ethnic groups around the place... ruling a country takes into account the citizens' major interests at home and abroad... it is nationwide inclusive, not 'community' divisive... There are your so-called 'liberals' who fake 'inclusiveness' by using divisiveness.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... you, genius: because ruling a country doesn't mean pretending to address the marginal "issues" of various minority races and/or ethnic groups around the place... ruling a country takes into account the citizens' major interests at home and abroad... it is nationwide inclusive, not 'community' divisive... There are your so-called 'liberals' who fake 'inclusiveness' by using divisiveness.
                  totally agree. the left is much more responsible of the racial **** stirring in this country than the proverbial gun-toting conservative white man. democrats turn every minority into their own special interest groups to gain votes and they along with the liberal mass media enable hate groups to be the single voice of whoever they appear to represent. this brand of liberalism is absolute bull****. its main objective is to take advantage of the weak and hopeless and weaponize them to suit their needs, it has little to do with altruism.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 03-13-2016, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    totally agree. the left is much more responsible of the racial **** stirring in this country than the proverbial gun-toting conservative white man. democrats turn every minority into their own special interest groups to gain votes and they along with the liberal mass media enable hate groups to be the single voice of whoever they appear to represent. this brand of liberalism is absolute bull****. its main objective is to take advantage of the weak and hopeless and weaponize them to suit their needs, it has little to do with altruism.
                    ... don't explain me... I live in a former communist country -- since the fall of "real communism", some 26 years ago, we only have to fight that stinky "post-communist populism" that followed... you can't imagine how it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      First of all these communities are hardly minorities if you take them together. Hell, Hispanics on their own are almost up to the numbers of the white population in the US.

Second, the issues that affect them are not marginal. We are talking about immigration, employment, police misconduct. These things are major and affect ALL of the country when you get down right to it.

And third...if they are asking to be heard and you act as if they don't even matter then you are creating division. If the "liberal" approach to solving their problems is so wrong then show them how the "conservative" way is better. But don't ignore them or act as if you wish they didn't exist.

That's what's causing a lot of the issues.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-13-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X