Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The moment connor realized Floyd AND Dana set him up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry bro but you aint gonna get me to feel sorry for Mcgregor for making an obscene amount of money in a fight I'd have as much chance at wining as he does. Actually I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      HA HA HA HA Boy they really got McGregor. They set this dude up to make $100 million dollars. What a-holes those two are. They got him good

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        HA HA HA HA Boy they really got McGregor. They set this dude up to make $100 million dollars. What a-holes those two are. They got him good
        I don't believe he'll make $100 mil, UFC robs the guy blind. He sold 3 mil PPV last year and was paid $27 mil.

This fight UFC is only going to get at most 50% of the revenue not 100%. He'll be making less per PPV sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I don't believe he'll make $100 mil, UFC robs the guy blind. He sold 3 mil PPV last year and was paid $27 mil.

This fight UFC is only going to get at most 50% of the revenue not 100%. He'll be making less per PPV sold.
          Damn! Only $50 million. Poor Conor

Comment

Ha thought I was the only one that noticed this moment. Seemed to be the most revealing imo

Comment

McGregor is probably making about $20 million for this fight. That's still a lot of money but I seriously doubt he's making $100 million. That look on his face is probably exhaustion from doing a global tour in 4 days. Mayweather is an old pro at this. Conor is realizing he's in way over his head promoting a fight of this magnitude.

Comment

he just looks tired and exhausted to me from the tour he was sweating buckets too and just wanted it to end you can see him mouth to floyd at the final face off ''now the bull****s over'' he didnt enjoy it yet it was nothing to floyd who has seen it all before i mean the guy had almost 3/4 of the sporting world against him for 5 years to face pac this ****s nothing

not to mention the fact his confidence deep down is 100 percent real 50cent revealed in a conversation between them floyd said ''im gonna put the hand of god on that boy'' lol
                Last edited by davef; 07-15-2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  so dana set conor up to earn a potential of $100 mil??? what a scum bag that dana white is!!
                  He won't get 100 mil though. If Dana is truly getting most of the money, Connor will get 49 mil max.

It's still a lot of money but I would be pretty salty if I was McGregor. Not the money but the fact that Dana is treating Connor like a machine.

Comment

Conor had the crowd responses, but I think Mayweather's trash talk cut deeper.

Mcgregor : Mayweather pay your taxes, you're short with frail hands, boxing isn't a real fight

Mayweather: You're a UFC invention, you tapped out, you're an "eejit" stripper being used and you know it

Comment

You guys are making some crazy, imaginative assumptions from a 1 second piece of film.

Comment

Working...
                      X