Jmm needs to fight Mallinaggi to try to get 5th divisonal title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
    Jmm needs to fight Mallinaggi to try to get 5th divisonal title
    Malignaggay sucks but it would be a step up from the tune-ups Marquez usually fights.

Other than Pac who was the last real threat JMM faced? Katsidis?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      c'mon Bush, I know you're a good poster but I've already seen you say Lopez and now Paulie beat Marquez.

Listen bro, Marquez is a sure firer HOFmer & bonafide atg. But I haven't seen him do anything above 135 except for beat Pacman. I think Paulie's style beats Marquez's counter punching style. Plus Marquez has never really been that hard to hit & he's pushing 40. I think he has 1 good fight left in him & that's with Pacman. It's relatively hard for those guys in the lower weight classes to have much of a career going into their 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Marquez isn't a Champion at 140.

You can't upgrade someone to being a Champion That's just plain ridiculous.

I just completely dismiss it as if it hasn't happened.

"You are upgraded to being a Champion"

You may dismiss it, but it's still official. Aren't belts fun?

Comment

easier said than done, Paulie is no walk over. if he wasn't training wit Buddy, i believe would've beat Hatton.

Comment

Man, poor Malignaggi, contenders are salivating at the chance to fight him. He may have pillows for fists but he's skilled as ****. Also has a decent chin and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Malignaggay sucks but it would be a step up from the tune-ups Marquez usually fights.

Other than Pac who was the last real threat JMM faced? Katsidis?
              undefeated Chris John from Indonesia. he might have **** promoters but that dude can box

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                Man, poor Malignaggi, contenders are salivating at the chance to fight him. He may have pillows for fists but he's skilled as ****. Also has a decent chin and heart.
                I think both his chin and heart are a little better than decent.

Comment

Working...
                X