Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want a 1930s-1950s era Grand Theft Auto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want a 1930s-1950s era Grand Theft Auto?

Rockstar has released a game during the 40s, which was L.A. Noire, but not a Grand Theft Auto game that covers the time period.

Would it be a mafia themed game? Most likely since GTA usually deals with you being a small time criminal who moves on to more rewarding crimes.

Anyways, I think a GTA game that's in or around the 1940s would be great.

GTA 3 and Vice City are the GOAT GTA's. I haven't played them since way back when they were popular and I am not going to play them because then the outdated graphics will ruin how good those games were. I wish a complete remake of GTA 3/Vice City would come out. I would play GTA again. Riding that motorcycle on Vice City was one of the most enjoyable things to do when I turned on my PS2.

Comment

The 40s-50s are my favourite decades, ever. I would ****ing love it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Rockstar has released a game during the 40s, which was L.A. Noire, but not a Grand Theft Auto game that covers the time period.

Would it be a mafia themed game? Most likely since GTA usually deals with you being a small time criminal who moves on to more rewarding crimes.

Anyways, I think a GTA game that's in or around the 1940s would be great.
        it would be truly awesome. I loved L.A noire..but it didn't have the freedom of GTA games. That would be unreal. say during the depression

Comment

I don't see them doing one in the same timeframe as LA Noire but its definitely possible if they did one close to that timeframe and that **** would be epic too.

Comment

They shouldve been given the "godfather" franchise...wouldve been dope.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              it would be truly awesome. I loved L.A noire..but it didn't have the freedom of GTA games. That would be unreal. say during the depression
              Depression sounds great, but who would we play as? Of course you could expect us to be some sort of grunt in the storyline.

Maybe working our way under an organization run by a mobster? Or is that too played out for GTA?

Comment

Comment

that would definitely be retro cool

Comment

It would be excellent. Look how epic Red Dead Redemption turned out

Comment

Working...
                    X