No announcement yet.

Kell "One More Tune Up Fight" Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell "One More Tune Up Fight" Brook

So when is this fraud going to cash out and get his ass whooped by Shawn Porter? Instead of fighting a real contender or high ranked fighter Brook is fighting a nobody in March again.

I used to be into the hype of Brook but over the last year I can see he is just a record padder who Khan would probably stop if they ever fought.

So what do you think of Brook? Was you a former fan like me who's seen through his plans? Or was you never a fan? Or are you still a fan?
    Never a fan
    51.35%
    Used to be a fan
    16.22%
    Not a fan before but now am a fan
    0.00%
    Always been a fan and still am
    10.81%
    Indifferent
    21.62%

i actually agree with you that khan would knock this guy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
      So when is this fraud going to cash out and get his ass whooped by Shawn Porter? Instead of fighting a real contender or high ranked fighter Brook is fighting a nobody in March again.

I used to be into the hype of Brook but over the last year I can see he is just a record padder who Khan would probably stop if they ever fought.

So what do you think of Brook? Was you a former fan like me who's seen through his plans? Or was you never a fan? Or are you still a fan?
      Who's he fighting? Everytime I hear Brook he's talking about stepping up his competition

Comment

More like Kell "telling us this year is gonna be my year since 2010" Brook.

He ducks mandatory title shots. First man in history to do so and has the audacity to use King Khan's name to stay relevant but the best he can do is be his squire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Who's he fighting? Everytime I hear Brook he's talking about stepping up his competition
          The long awaited THIRD fite with Carson Jones to wrap up the trilogy mite be it so he can start one with Hector Saldivia.

Comment

Kell Brook doesn't even cross my mind when I think about the WW division. Just not that good, questionable stamina, doesn't react well to punches, telegraphs his punches, squares up and really needs to get set to throw. Carson Jones would have likely replicated what he did the first time had the fight taken place at 147 and been a 12 rounder.

Comment

He really is the epitome of a hype job

Comment

Kind of sad to see the hate for Brook, I don't understand why?

Do not reference the Bradley fight, that was never a wise choice no matter how you cut it. They tried to manoeuvre for the IBF (I think whilst under Warren) then he changed promoters and picked up a few injuries.

He's really slowed down since fighting Hatton 2 years ago, although he did spend the first 4 of his career fighting tomato cans. He's not really in a great position experience wise, hasn't really beaten a contender but is in line for title shots so does he go straight for it or take a learning fight?

He isn't getting any younger, he's 28 in a few months and really needs to make headway this year. He fights next month on the undercard of Bellew's cruiserweight debut. It sure as hell better be a good contender and then Porter in June.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  No name yet but they even used the words "Warm up fight" next so don't expect an actual moving body.

Comment

He's had a string of bad luck, to be fair to him.

But still, he's 28, been a pro for a long time now and has done so little of note it's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X