Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.I. View Post
    See timmy.. when anybody in mannys camp says something (ie. roach saying roach is too good of a fight for pacquiao) about another fighter that suits their agenda, they run with it. And Pacquiao DEBUNKED this theory at the Clottey post-fight interview saying he would fight the Floyd/Shane winner.

However, when roach says anything positive about manny or anybody that's involved in the wild card gym, they tend to disregard it or even cry about it.

When May Sr. stated he don't want his son to face no more southpaws, they tend to ignore it. When Manny says he wants to fight floyd, they tend to ignore it. When Floyd himself says he's going to take a year or two off, they blow it off cause it doesn't suit their agenda.

LOL!
    that's why they are called *****s aka floyd lover's. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      Get out my sight you psycho.
      stop bossing people around you disposable piece of ****....easy to act tough on a forum. you aint nothing so stop pretending like someone is supposed to listen to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        that's why they are called *****s aka floyd lover's. lol
        yes and you are neutral......you criticize pacquiao when he is wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by slickfox View Post
          stop bossing people around you disposable piece of ****....easy to act tough on a forum. you aint nothing so stop pretending like someone is supposed to listen to you.
          looks at sig............

oh dear..............

Well that explains your rage perfectly.

before it was one, now it's two
          Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-23-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

looks at sig............

oh dear..............

Well that explains your rage perfectly.

before it was one, now it's two
            what does my sig have to do with how dumb you are? you act like you own this forum and yet all your posts are trash just like you. When you joined, this forum took a big downgrade in quality due to your sad excuses for boxing threads

Comment

what does my sig have to do with how dumb you are? you act like you own this forum and yet all your posts are trash just like you. When you joined, this forum took a big downgrade in quality due to your sad excuses for boxing threads

you've got to be tripping, right?

Comment

you've got to be tripping, right?
                whatever you are just plain dumb what can I say...I know girls that know more about boxing than you. You have not yet made one post worth reading

Comment

whatever you are just plain dumb what can I say...I know girls that know more about boxing than you. You have not yet made one post worth reading
                  Well quite strange that you've stepped into the realm of nearly every one of my threads.

Hypocrite much?

In bold: Well if that's the case, then why are you still here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Yes, Floyd did fight Mosley at 147. But I think a 145 catchweight with Cotto is far more impressive than beating a 38 year old Mosley. People only remember that Mosley beat Margarito without plaster... but the truth is that Mosley was:

1. 4 fights off from the Cotto fight which he lost.
                    2. Barely beat Vargas twice, whom DLH and Tito demolished YEARS earlier.
                    3. He barely got by Mayorga who Tito and DLH killed even faster than Vargas.
                    4. Shane was old as dirt and really, its the same situation with Pac vs. DLH.

No one really thought Mosley was "old" but people knew he wasn't at his prime. Same deal with DLH, they didn't think he was "old" but they knew he wasn't at his prime. The difference? Everyone expected Mayweather to win as Mosley gets schooled by boxers and two everyone knew Floyd was just better. Pac didn't have a chance against DLH in many people's eyes and he beat that guy into the ground. This however is going to look like I hate Floyd and all this other garbage. If you read you see I don't give the Pac vs DLH much credit either. DLH never won a big fight, he was old as dirt that fight and he trained horribly. Floyd beating DLH >>>> Manny beating DLH hands down, but the comparison still stands.

What I'm saying is don't come in here acting like Floyd has some monstrous resume and that Manny's isn't **** because he beat two people after Mayweather. People only remember the new Manny, they forget he beat 3 Mexican legends who OWNED the lower weight classes till Manny came around. Then he come up, beat up on Mayweathers leftovers better than Floyd did and then fought the guy that Floyd avoided by retiring. What was Floyd's big comeback... beating up on Manny's leftovers in JMM who BTW had to move up 2 weight classes, and was at a catchweight. We could also just compare competition and you'll see that when Mayweather was fighting Gatti, Judah, and Baldomir Manny was beating Morales, Barrera and JMM. Essentially while Manny was beating certified HoF fighters the best Floyd could do was beat up a punching bag, a guy who fights for 4 rounds and the guy who beat up the 4 round fighter. Don't bring up resume's please, Floyd has a good one but its not near Manny's level.
                    green for telling the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X