Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr: “Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
    **** your threads boylover. You're obsessed with Floyd...
    Get out my sight you psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      stop trolling my threads.
      Joined Bscene in may and already over 2300 posts huh...smh... Damn, no JOB, no LIFE, no *****... I mean what do you do besides think about floyd? You probably got Floyds poster on your ceiling so you can wake up and see his face...smh PRAG

Comment

Get out my sight you psycho.
        You the type of dude that had to do a weekend in jail and got raped...PRAG

Comment

On whether he thinks his son has to fight Pacquiao just to silence his critics:
          “He ain’t got nothing to prove! What does he got to prove? He whopped somebody Pacquiao didn’t want to fight. Pacquiao didn’t want to fight Shane Mosley and my son ****ing destroyed him! There really ain’t even nothing to talk about because my son has shut them all down and shut all their mouths, and their mouths should be shut because everything they said he can’t do he went and did. So that’s the ‘Fighter of the Decade’ right there.”

On rumors that a fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather will happen:
          “It ain’t nothing but rumors. It ain’t nothing but rumors. Pacquiao don’t want to fight him. I know he don’t want to fight him. How’s he going to beat him? With his coach?”

On whether a fourteen day cutoff on the random Olympic style drug testing would be good enough:
          “No, that ain’t good enough. No. It should be done random. When it’s done random, whenever they want to test Floyd they can test him; whenever they want to test Pacquiao, they can test him. Anybody can put something in their body and it’s going to work way before fourteen days. So that ain’t nothing but a bunch of garbage. What they’re doing, I know what happens—the whole thing is he really puts the stuff in him and turns into an animal and maybe pull something off with little Floyd where everybody goes, ‘Whoa! Pacquiao! Pacquiao!’ No, no, no, no. I wouldn’t even go for that, not at all. My son would be a fool if he does, and I don’t think he’s going to go for it, either, and he shouldn’t go for it.”

booooooooo!! cut the bull**** and just make the fucking fight

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
            Well all Mosley has to do is either beat Berto or Cotto and he will get a Manny fight next year.
            Why would anyone want to see that fight...NEXT year??? Its serves no purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              It's been a long time COACH......................

BTW I've defended Andre Ward on my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
                You the type of dude that had to do a weekend in jail and got raped...PRAG
                go away worthless troll. Contribute something relevant to my thread or leave like the psycho you really are.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  Well if Shane beats Cotto or Berto like I said in the same reply you quoted me from, he will be consider a top 3 WW, and a good opponent for Manny. Accordingy to you guys Manny ducked him, so why not redeem himself by facing him if he the number 3 guy and available to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
                    Well if Shane beats Cotto or Berto like I said in the same reply you quoted me from, he will be consider a top 3 WW, and a good opponent for Manny. Accordingy to you guys Manny ducked him, so why not redeem himself by facing him if he the number 3 guy and available to fight?
                    You want Manny to fight Floyd's left overs again? Floyd dominated Mosley and Manny would get no credit for beating Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
                      You want Manny to fight Floyd's left overs again? Floyd dominated Mosley and Manny would get no credit for beating Mosley.
                      I could really care less about Floyd, especially if the fight falls through for a second time. No offense, but I'm not into all this Floyd left over b.s., rather I want Manny to fight the best available. If Shane beats Cotto or Berto he is a top 3 guy in the division again. If he looks impressive, then why not? FWIW...... Fvkk Floyd and all the bull**** that surrounds him.

Comment

Working...
                      X