Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: P. Fury: Tyson Will Return in April/May, We Want Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    lets put this to bed right here and now, The ***** isnt the best "fat fooker" at anything.
    there are so many people on here with very short memories following a klitchko bad night at the office.
    haye would obliterate this bell end within 3 rounds.
    wilder would ko the bum.
    tony joshua connects and its game over in one shot.
    I actually think del boy chisora is a good match up because of the way each of these people behave.

if Fury has conquered his demons with booze, drugs, and hedgehogs..... he will destroy all comers

nobody can deal with his style/mouth

long live Tyson Montana !

Comment

Comment

they say tyson fury is coming back i have my doubts

Comment

Always knew the gyppo would come back when his money ran out. I just hope he has bought himself enough caravans to fall back on as i think his second coming will be a complete dud. Joshua would walk straight through his feather punches and KO him in 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Did your girlfriend leave you for a ***** or something?
            Hate to burst your bubble, but everybody knows that micky takes it up the butt...

as for the topic, nice to see the true champ returning. Wilder - Fury for the undisputed champ. F the orgz

Comment

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                hahaha great clip, enjoyed rewatching that

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  what's so damn complicated boxing???

Joshua-klitschko fight, wilder-fury fight, winners fight. What's so damn complicated? Just do it!!! If boxing is to recover, the first thing that needs to be brought back to boxing is ****ing logic!!!!
                  Huh? Why are you crying? You mean there are people who are against Wilder stepping up? That is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                    Tyson Fury's the real chump !! He luckily wins the belts and then melts under the bright lights and pressure of being the champ.
                    Yeah he luckily outboxed a decade long champion for 36 mins 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      lets put this to bed right here and now, The ***** isnt the best "fat fooker" at anything.
                      there are so many people on here with very short memories following a klitchko bad night at the office.
                      haye would obliterate this bell end within 3 rounds.
                      wilder would ko the bum.
                      tony joshua connects and its game over in one shot.
                      I actually think del boy chisora is a good match up because of the way each of these people behave.
                      Tyson beat chisora twice already.. a better chisora than the 1 that went life & death with "Tony joshuas" best win, do you even watch boxing? And if so on what evidence does joshua beat fury? AJ's best win was a british title fight shootout /War hes never showed he can box at any elite level? Wait until after AJ has proved his worth against Wlad before claiming AJ as king

Comment

Working...
                      X