Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Venom Page: I Still Feel Effects of Being KO.. AJ Was Damaged Before Fighting Ruiz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
    Even if he was concussed there's still so many warning signs about Joshua. My honest opinion is he started to belive his own hype after the Martin win.

The klitschko fight was a lucky escape and an indication that wholesale changes needed to be made.d

Joshua is at the point where I advise he considers how hungry he is, because if his heart just isn't in it anymore he should retire and move to dubai permanently away from the British gutter presss

Believing one’s own hype....exactly
    Perfect

Comment

There are differences Tim Bradley had a severe concussion and had to get PT and retired early I doubt AJ had a severe concussion in the fight he simply just quit

Now if he got ktfo in sparring that's different

Comment

I don't think the concussion story is totally out of the realms of possibility. Joshua certainly isn't superman, but I feel Ruiz is still just what he always was, a decent but not elite heavyweight, and Joshua did look odd.

Of course the haters will say nah that was a 100% Joshua and the fanboys will say he was severely compromised. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

Point remains I don't know if this is the game for Joshua anymore, he's filthy rich now and seems personally satisfied with what he's done. Might be time like I say to consider if he still wants to do this

I would agree with you had he looked suspicious before getting sparked the first time
        He didn’t look bad until then and that might just be cause of the non elite Ruiz
        Ruiz finally took whatever Joshua had , returned fire and hence the outcome

Comment

you have excuses for all your UK champs I see

Comment

They had a ton of excuses when Hatton was KO'd too.

Comment

Even if he was concussed there's still so many warning signs about Joshua. My honest opinion is he started to belive his own hype after the Martin win.

The klitschko fight was a lucky escape and an indication that wholesale changes needed to be made.

Joshua is at the point where I advise he considers how hungry he is, because if his heart just isn't in it anymore he should retire and move to dubai permanently away from the British gutter presss
              Klitschko was one of the very best heavyweights in the world even when AJ fought him. I don't think AJ was ever going to escape that fight unscathed. Even the highly elusive Tyson Fury was taking some damage from Klitschko towards the end of their fight. True that if AJ's heart isn't in it then he should retire but one loss isn't the end of the world, it's boxing, anyone can lose at any time.

Comment

I just watched a video on DAZN about the lead up to the fight. There was quite a bit of video from a press conference two days before the bout and the day of the weigh in. Joshua spoke and acted perfectly normal. No complaints about sparring or physical issues. There was good sound of the corners during the fight. Everything appeared normal.
                After the fight....no complaints from AJ or from his corner or from Hearne.

The guy lost, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I dig Venom, but I think he was feeling the effects of his concussion while he was writing this article.

Too many UK mfers believing Joshua was superman and are reaching like a mfer on any reason Joshua lost besides being 2nd best not unlike us Americans do when our supermen have gotten beaten.
                  Remember most people have seen Dillian Whyte knock AJ down many times and virtually dominate him in their amateur fight years ago. He's never been seen as a superman really, people have seen him drop to the canvas on many occasions.. Among casuals, it's a disbelief that Ruiz beat him because of his chubby appearance and self-professed Snicker diet. Most hardcore fans know that Ruiz is a threat to anyone, especially if they're not at their best on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    you have excuses for all your UK champs I see
                    You got any excuses for being a racist piece of **** or you gonna turn over another new leaf today?

Comment

Working...
                    X