Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Trilogy? I'd Win Again - I'll Even Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This time they would maybe put concrete in Canelos gloves? I mean they already tampered with the gloves before and not to forget to mention the steroids.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      Hey man here are the facts to jog your memory on reality. I don’t let anyone take advantage of my help in life. If a guy owes me substantial money he better pay up. And lastly, the concept of A side vs B side is regards to money and splits.

I don’t know but maybe in real life you don’t mind guys taking advantage of you... that’s cool for you!

Your contradicting yourself and agreeing with me anyways.

If you say GGG vs Canelo should happen with GGG taking a premium amount for Canelo then automatically you agree with a Canelo getting a premium for himself. Try and be brighter!
      I haven't said or not said that Golovkin should take a premium for fighting Canelo you said it. You framed the narrative in your initial post or can't you even recall what you posted??

You did post this however.

He’s not going to let GGG freeload off him without he himself getting a bigger ratio.

I have no problem with fighters negotiating fianancial terms that are favorable for them. To call it freeloading when it involves Golovkin is hypocritical on your part.
      Last edited by TonyGe; 10-09-2019, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        you are trying to imply canelo changed his tune after looking at a bad version of ggg from the dervy fight, thats clearly not the case since this inteview was before the fight... i have yet to see canelo talking about ggg after the fight with dervy...
        Dont worry you will likely hear something from Canelo or Golden boy soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Dont worry you will likely hear something from Canelo or Golden boy soon.
          Especially if he loses to Kovalev.

Comment

• Canelo has nothing to prove after the beating he dished out on GGG which he seems to never have recovered from, but if he wants to try to finish GGG off for good then more power to him.

Comment

• Ok, we get it; you don't want to fight Golovkin again. Better concentrate on Kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                Canela lost the by 3 points first one. Second one could have been the draw. Get your eyes checked.
                Nah, get your head checked & learn how to score a fight. Nelo clearly won both fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Nah, get your head checked & learn how to score a fight. Nelo clearly won both fights.
                  Look who's talking

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Jacobs then Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice, fvk what you heard.
                    I was expecting you..
                    I think Jacobs won. GGG had the first and second but I can easily see why people gave Canelo the second.

Whatever tho....

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                      You ain't a 'neutral' fan you are obviously attached to Clenelo's nuts.
                      You don't know **** guy, I'm a Crawford fan , Spence fan, Canelo is alright. But if you're a man, you should give another man props if he steps up and puts his ass on the line. Canelo's doing that

Comment

Working...
                      X