Mayweather will walk away with approx. $275m

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    Took a page out of cottos book, but it was arms instead of knees...gtfoh
    floyd has 3 more handicaps to fight to reach Cottos level. I doubt he gets there tho seeing as he only has 2 fights left at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      But in the ring he's boring doe

Dickheads.
      Hang on a sec. The money he makes has no correlation to whether he is boring in the ring or not. The financials are more a question of marketing. Transformers movies make a billion. Bon Jovi have sold a huge number of albums. Money is no signifier of quality or entertainment value, at all.

He's tremendously boring, especially these days - Pacquiao, Canelo, De La Hoya, Marquez - all exciting fighters, were reduced to nullified sparring partners because of Floyd's cynical, horrendous style. Oh I forget, the onus is on THEM to make Mayweather's ass less tedious

Floyd is one of the most boring, joyless fighters in boxing right now. His obnoxious fanbase are too busy revelling in the win over Pacquaio to actually understand the problem with the fight of the century.

Oh well, keep crowing about how much money he made

Dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
        Hang on a sec. The money he makes has no correlation to whether he is boring in the ring or not. The financials are more a question of marketing. Transformers movies make a billion. Bon Jovi have sold a huge number of albums. Money is no signifier of quality or entertainment value, at all.

He's tremendously boring, especially these days - Pacquiao, Canelo, De La Hoya, Marquez - all exciting fighters, were reduced to nullified sparring partners because of Floyd's cynical, horrendous style. Oh I forget, the onus is on THEM to make Mayweather's ass less tedious

Floyd is one of the most boring, joyless fighters in boxing right now. His obnoxious fanbase are too busy revelling in the win over Pacquaio to actually understand the problem with the fight of the century.

Dickhead.

Somebody is still mad I see.

"Mayweather is scared. He knows he's going to lose but doesn't care because he's getting paid"

Sound familiar? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
          He basically got Alex Rodriguez's contract in a hour
          I would say a quarter, because I would include his preparation as part of the job.

That has to get at least some athletic talent to consider boxing.

Comment

just keep the butthurtness coming haters, god the response to Floyd after his convincing victory has been GREAT..

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I'm far from a Floyd fan, but how was it Floyd's fault that Pac had a bad shoulder?

Had it been the other way around, I'm sure Roach would have had Pac take advantage of Floyd's injury .
              Floyd pulled his arm. Didn't you hear?

Comment

So he will be broke 8 years after he retires instead of my predicted 5 years. Good for him, he just bought himself a few more years before he M.C. Hammer's all of his money away.

Comment

Dickhead.
                  so floyd is boring because you say so???? gtfoh you c0cksucking pacf@g......plenty of folks enjoyed the fight. #48 is still a p.ussy and so are his scumbag fans.

Comment

Hopefully numbers like these will convince some of our very best athletes to join in this pugilistic sport.

Comment

Dickhead.

Mmmmm the taste of salt and tears. Your butthurt flowing through the sky. It's.......magical

Comment

Working...
                      X