Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Mikey Garcia Doesn't Like Offer To Fight Loma - F*** It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Mikey is a diva lets be honest...just like guys as Ward and others he needs everything in his favour before he accepts a fight
    GTFOH, that's bull****! bob doesn't take any punches to the face or attract any fans to come see him so why should he get the bigger piece of the pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Kartier_3we View Post
      Bob aka Rob Arum dont want Lomachenko to get his ass whopped so he will use this as an excuse. The only reason why Linares lost is cause he fought scared had he been listening to Rudy Hernandez he would have won easily. When he did listen to his corner his scored the knockdown.
      Linares wasn't going to win. He has no power, loses & has been K.O.'d more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Rigo was the only one people said bob didn't want to do (I also said it) but he did it after years later with all the advantages on his side.
        You can look up the threads where all of NSB said Arum wanted nothing to do with Linares and was using him as a smokescreen to pick Beltran.. hell I said it too. I'll link the articles for you if you want. Nobody expected this fight to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Maybe, or maybe he knows firsthand what it's like to work with Mikey.

Remember the reason they had a falling out was because Mikey thought he was a bigger name than he really was.

We're starting to see now, based on his numbers, that Bob was right in his estimation of Mikey.
          Then why is Mickey getting paid more NOW? You guys gotta stop this Bull**** fake support.

Comment

1. It doesn't show huge interest if before you even start negotiating you say you're not willing to negotiate.

He negotiated with Linares and Rigo. Sit down and negotiate with Mikey. Now, if after the negotiations, things don't make sense and it's not within the best interest of your team, then so be it. Just don't kill negotiations before they can even begin. Be fair Bob.

Bob's problem is that he refuses to come into negotiations with an objective mindset. And it's a shame that Loma will somehow get blamed for this. I can see it now. People will say "if loma really wants that fight, then he will leave Bob". Or "Loma needs to speak up for himself, he's a man". Or something else off the wall.

2. Fighting Mikey NEXT would be a mistake anyway. Go after Beltran. Grab that belt. Let Mikey beat Easter. Loma will have 2 belts. Mikey will have 2 belts. It will be an undisputed fight at 135. (Though I'd like to see a rehydration clause. But that's just me. That shouldn't make or break the fight though). That can be made right before March Madness @ the MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Bob walks all over everyone

Bob obviously cannot walk all over Garcia

so..... Bob will deal with someone else

nobody else has a problem making a fight with Garcia
              Yup him and Broner both got paid the same $1,000,000

Comment

And so the ducking begins.

Comment

Originally posted by JK Boxing View Post
                  These old timers like Bob Arum, Don King they need to go and leave the boxing hell alone. They think like old times they own boxers like farm animals, they think they can pressure and force boxers to take fights and do whatever they say. F..k that.
                  1000% agree. They treat boxers worse than cattle. And will leave almost ALL BROKEN and pennyless

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    GTFOH, that's bull****! bob doesn't take any punches to the face or attract any fans to come see him so why should he get the bigger piece of the pie?
                    because he has a fighter to pay?

mikey is a free agent so he can flex more to make things happen, that's if he really wants it. but since the arum excuse is already out there, we know that's what they're gonna roll with.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      Bob Arum always complains if it doesn't go his way, you are naive if you believe what this old greedy money hungry fool has to say.

What he wants is loma making more than garcia and him of course making more than both of them. Why would garcia take a deal where he will end up as the biggest loser?

I mean for how long have you been following boxing that you still don't know that this guys is the biggest liar in the sport.

Nearly all of pacquiaos last fights were him vs fellow top rank slave, the money always stayed in the house.

But I guess like Arum himself said; yesterday I lied today I'm telling the truth.
                      Lol! Even TELLS them he's a LIAR and they still dont learn

Comment

Working...
                      X