• Time
  • Show
Clear All

soul_survivor,1X

Comment

-MEGA-, 1x

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Are you saying you want BrometheusBob to use boxingscenes scorecards instead of the official judges scorecards for the fight?

If so, I don't think alot of people would like that. People have to think about how judges see fights and promoting the event when making their picks
        i wouldnt like it. cant just put some randomers scorecard in. where would it end? if he put in a card noone liked then what do we do, swap it to someone elses card? end up getting to a point where we go by a forum posters card. robberys will always happen but at least theres 3 judges to offset a **** card usually.

Comment

Yammy25, 1x

Comment

You got some fkin nerves, man. First you take my job then you mention me while doing so.

Shameless.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              You got some fkin nerves, man. First you take my job then you mention me while doing so.

Shameless.

I mentioned myself too.

I just copied and pasted your mentions form Lemieux-Stevens. It would be a lot of work to mention all 214 people who have ever made a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I mentioned myself too.

I just copied and pasted your mentions form Lemieux-Stevens. It would be a lot of work to mention all 214 people who have ever made a pick.
                Holy **** 214? When I did it there was only like 70ish... There's no way Im doing the mentions for the remaining of the people. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Holy **** 214? When I did it there was only like 70ish... There's no way Im doing the mentions for the remaining of the people. Lol
                  Yeah, a majority of the 214 players made their first pick on GGG to beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Yeah, a majority of the 214 players made their first pick on GGG to beat Jacobs.
                    Do you have a list of ALL the names but without the scores/multipliers next to their names? If so, can you drop them right here please.

EDIT: Nvm... Forgot the mention feature is wacky and some names need the user number inside the brackets. I was gonna write up a little Python something something to wrap [.mention.] [./mention.] around the names... But yea...

Comment

Ganondorf, no multiplyer.

Comment

Working...
                      X