No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn says Haye/Bellew did more PPV buys than all of Anthony Joshua's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Haha yeah, the size difference between the two when they are together is pretty comical.
    That wouldn't stop Eddie Hearn chucking them up against each other, if he he could work it somehow.

"Hey Tony .... You against AJ would be MASSIVE .. I mean, fucking MASSIVE! Do you think he might be on something, Tony? Do you Tony? .. Do you think AJ might be on PED's?"

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      That wouldn't stop Eddie Hearn chucking them up against each other, if he he could work it somehow.

"Hey Tony .... You against AJ would be MASSIVE .. I mean, fucking MASSIVE! Do you think he might be on something, Tony? Do you Tony? .. Do you think AJ might be on PED's?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        Haha yeah, the size difference between the two when they are together is pretty comical.
        It would be the same against Bum Squad. At least he and Haye were kind of a similar size.

Comment

It'll do even more if there is a rematch with the leg controversy and Haye giving the fans their moneys worth

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
            I bet you Bellew's fights from now on will be PPV. I'm 100% sure of it too. Clev/Bellew 2 did bigger numbers than Quigg/Frampton so he's already kind of a draw and this fight would've got his name out there even more. I'd be surprised if he is a supporting act or headlines a free show again.
            Nobody is paying for a Bellew fight unless its a freak matchup, i.e Bellew vs Jousha, or Wilder.

But a Haye rematch will set his future on a next level, a lot of money to be made
            Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-06-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              It's crazy how marketable Haye is.
              Yep........

Comment

did anyone think this was a good fight prior to the injury ?

Comment

Working...
                X