Some Interesting Money Lines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Loading up on andy lee, upset is coming
    Don't do it man, Lee doesn't have the power to stop Chavez and you know he's not getting a decision.

Comment

I think Lee could stop JCC Jr. and another thing to keep in mind about JCC Jr. is that he has spoken out about his career and he will do things his way. Arum could teach him a lesson about who wears the pants in their relationship and with them signing up for a Martinez fight he could easily just let him fail here instead of against Martinez.

I wouldn't go crazy on it because the robbery is still a risk, though but I think Lee stands a fair enough chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Damn it's worth dropping at least 100 bucks on Winky. Quillin is not gonna outbox him and a KO is posible but not very likely.
        Terrible bet

He's old, hasnt fought in like 4 years and Quillin is young and good

Comment

Nothing to be made on the favourites unless you're risking silly amounts or go another route and fluke it with round betting, very unlikely any underdog comes through.

Rodriguez for the upset or maybe a draw is probably the most likely out of the lot, IMO!

Nothing I see really worth a flutter on this week.

Comment

Quillin has beat an impressive list of guys coming off loses in his last 5 fights~

I don't see how he deserves to be -850 against anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Terrible bet

I concur! I won't be too surprised if Winky gets stopped for the first time.
              I can not see him turning the clock back, the guy was totally shot 5-6+ years ago & its hard to really give him a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Terrible bet

Styles make fights. Quillin is not very good. If you don't have good workrate and movement it's gonna be hard for you to beat any version of Winky.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Styles make fights. Quillin is not very good. If you don't have good workrate and movement it's gonna be hard for you to beat any version of Winky.
                  Maybe a decent one but cmon he's washed up and completely shot

Quillin aint bad either

Comment

Working...
                  X