Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Footage of Deontay Wilder vs. Harold Sconiers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder is like Obama a big Hoax, Obama only reads a teleprompter well Deontay only Ko's bums well

Comment

wilder's handler definitely banned it from youtube. I got a 6 month ban from youtube because david haye's haymaker productions shut me down... strangely enough it was only the fights he lost & got knocked down in that they hassled me about... had to take down all my fights there...

Comment

This is why i'm going to start saving these fights now

Comment

BUMP.... Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Deontay Wilder is like Obama a big Hoax, Obama only reads a teleprompter well Deontay only Ko's bums well
            come on dude reading is harder than it looks

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              I saw a highlight a year or so back, but the video was swiftly taken down. It popped up again on the 'other' boxing forum website a while ago, but, again, was promptly removed.

It'd be great if someone is able to find it!
              That's one reason why it's much better to download fights, then you'll always have them.

You can't rely on finding them on YouTube.

Comment

Not the one you wanted, but still funny

Last edited by MDPopescu; 11-22-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Not the one you wanted, but still funny

Thanks, hadn't see this one! There are a few amateur fights floating around that show Deontay can't take a punch.

Still, it would be great to find the Sconiers vid.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Thanks, hadn't see this one! There are a few amateur fights floating around that show Deontay can't take a punch.

Still, it would be great to find the Sconiers vid.
                    I saw the fight (and watched it a few times!). Wilder looks ragged in the first 2 rounds. Easily flustered and not confident on the back foot (Sconiers was swinging like a madman with a plan lol). IIRC Wilder was knocked down in the 2nd, and it was no slip! Took an overhand right which sat him on his ass (literally) and looked shaky for the rest of the round with Sconiers on the offensive. He recovered during the 3rd playing keep away with the jab (good corner work) and ended it in the 4th once he'd regained his legs.

This is recollection from a few years ago so I may have skewed something but from what I can remember it was a real scare early on. Saying that, he's improved massively since then and looks to be much happier on the back foot. I still pick Klitschko, Fury and Povetkin to beat him.

Comment

The lineal heavyweight champion has been stopped 3 times.

Deontay has gotten better since the Sconiers KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X