Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury now got abs??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of nasal spray he must be talking... Boggles the mind.

(j/k, lighten up)

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Why is Freddie Roach there? Is he training him
      maybe it's because it's his gym?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        That coward Beyonce Wildher will pull out now

You have the biggest **** crush of Wilder I have ever seen. It's scary. You probably have a shrine of him above your bed. Get help creep. Every post you make is about Wilder accompanied by pics of him merged with a woman. You're a real sick person and need Jesus desperately.

As for the thread, Fury is in great shape and I think people will be shocked. Fury over Wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          You have the biggest **** crush of Wilder I have ever seen. It's scary. You probably have a shrine of him above your bed. Get help creep. Every post you make is about Wilder accompanied by pics of him merged with a woman. You're a real sick person and need Jesus desperately.

As for the thread, Fury is in great shape and I think people will be shocked. Fury over Wilder and Joshua.
          Stop hating on him, I'm just a fan, war Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Stop hating on him, I'm just a fan, war Beyonce!

6k posts in a year and all of them are about Wilder and your fantasy with him. Very sad.

Comment

Tyson Fury is prepared to give Wilder a very difficult night. I can't wait for this...it's going to be a great show!

Comment

Fair play to fury for losing a **** load of fat...for sure he deserves huge praise but weight is not the winning factor and going by his last two fights his boxing skill has eroded and we will see if his chin holds up.
                All that weight and losing it like that will have a negative impact on his performance.
                I think has to lay it all on the line and try get wilder out of there....the longer it go's on the more punishment fury will take.
                We will see in 3 weeks time how much fury has come back.

Comment

6k posts in a year and all of them are about Wilder and your fantasy with him. Very sad.
                  Sad to be a fan? You are one miserable hater. War Beyonce!

Comment

you do know that the boks is only baiting all the wilder fans just to get them to bite.
                    But boks is right wilder is a donkey

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Why is Freddie Roach there? Is he training him
                      Fury has been visiting the Wild Card gym for sparring sessions.

Comment

Working...
                      X