No announcement yet.

Interracial Relationships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    It's really a great deal for us white guys. We get all the most ridiculously hot girls of other races and the other races take our absolute hambeasts.
    Actually, IIRC white men are preferred first by most groups of women. I think the only group that prefers white men second are black women and who the F wants one of those?

Comment

I've had a black girlfriend and everyone was cool with it. I did get a few "jokey" remarks like black guys i know singing "he's got jungle fever" but nothing hostile at all. But when my black male friends have a white girlfriend, black girls seem to hate it and make comments to him.

I also had a Korean girlfriend and i have a few Korean female friends and the girls said that when girls have been in relationships with with non-asians, Korean guys often see them in a negative way but the reason is because they statistically have the smallest wangs in the world and they feel if a girl has been with a foreigner, they won't measure up. Obviously they're just going by the stereotypes but it's very true that many feel this way. Kind of funny though.

Comment

I love black girls and prefer them. I mean i think girls of all races are hot. I seen some sexy Indian girls. Like one that was the thicker version of Mia Khalifa but the ass was fat! Spanish girls are obviously sexy. White girls can be sexy but they can be annoying too.

A lot of girls are stuck up. Black girls I find are more chill and freakier in bed. People stare but forget them. I wasn't put on this earth to please them.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          I love black girls and prefer them. I mean i think girls of all races are hot. I seen some sexy Indian girls. Like one that was the thicker version of Mia Khalifa but the ass was fat! Spanish girls are obviously sexy. White girls can be sexy but they can be annoying too.

A lot of girls are stuck up. Black girls I find are more chill and freakier in bed. People stare but forget them. I wasn't put on this earth to please them.
          this guy knows what they fuk he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post

You're right about black girls being freakier in bed. They are also much more willing to **** than white girls. The only problem is that black people are like ten time more likely to have every type of STD you can think of.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats12/minorities.htm

Remember, if you're gonna burn coal be extra careful to protect your dicklette.

Comment

Who cares about interracial..

Whatever floats your boat...

I could give 2 shiiits about the skin color of a happy couple

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                I can understand girls of your race being angry at you for sampling the precious white meat but guys of your race being angry as well? Sorry, don't buy it.

Anyway, I consider pretty much all race mixing as revolting even when both parties aren't white. Ever see someone who is half black and half Chinese? Jesus Christ they look weird.

Anyway, can't blame you for wanting a white girlfriend. White women are way, way, way more beautiful than brown or black girls. Smarter and better personalities too. It's just too bad that if you ever have a daughter that she won't be white as well but oh well, such is life.
                Where do you live with all these beautiful smart white women with great personalities? im only half sarcastic. Is it Salt Lake City? I bet it's Salt Lake City. Quoted the wrong person, I'm dum.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Get those filthy thoughts out of your minds fellas

I am brown, my GF is white.

Its not the first interracial relationship i have been in. How ever, i never have experienced such different looks from and stares from people as i have in this relationship.

95% of the stares and looks and expressions come from other brown people. Guys and girls.

Girls look at me with utter contempt. Like it is a diss on them?!

Guys have looks ranging from sinister to anger, to wtf and a whole range of other expressions.

its 2016 mofos, no more dark age shzit
                  why should you care what some person thinks? You don't know them, they don't know you, they don't pay your bills. All these people can see is skin colour so just ignore and keep moving.

Comment

My son in law is inter-tribal: half English, half Scottish. My grandsons are so white they glow in the dark. Didn't get any of my genes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      why should you care what some person thinks? You don't know them, they don't know you, they don't pay your bills. All these people can see is skin colour so just ignore and keep moving.
                      Green k sent. Great post

Comment

Working...
                      X