Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two fighters will be remembered as having more heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      The division has never been that hot lmao.

And to think some casual cuck around here made a thread saying does this era compare (trying to say would todays champs might actually still be champs) to that one. LMAO.

some people's kids...

Comment

• Manny for more heart as a all around better fighter though Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          Manny for more heart as a all around better fighter though Floyd.
          Floyd had the heart of a lion.

Comment

• Time to revisit this question.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Time to revisit this question.
              Floyd

The thought of quitting a fight hasn’t once crossed his mind I think

Immediately after ****ing up his hand and touching the canvas he goes to the corner between rounds saying, “I can’t quit.”

Even some of the biggest hearts we seen in the sport were tempted to quit but fought on anyways

Manny has heart too.

Thing is Floyd is the least frustrated fighter of all time

Being able to keep your cool and patience is apart of heart. Duran loss his temper in the 2nd Leonard fight and refused to continue

Floyd’s mindset is he can do and adapt to anything. The man has always kept his determination to solve the challenge at hand

A most admirable quality that worth emulating even for people who aren’t pro fighters
              Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 08-22-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                At this point they have to trick people into clicking floyd/manny threads by not putting the names in the title.

Go to rehab.
                LMFAO!!

Dude this shows just how WEAK boxing is, especially the supposed “stats” Spence and Crawford.

*****$ still discussing Pacquiao and Mayweather.

We do realize these guys were supposed to fight back in 2010 but Floyd ducked Manny.

And we’re still here talking about it. Hilarious.

There will never be another Floyd or Manny. Thank god for letting me see that Era of boxing.

Comment

• Checked to see if this was a Mayweather thread

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    Checked to see if this was a Mayweather thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Mayweather maintains his composure through adversity as well as anybody and although Pacquiao does get frustrated he has no quit in him. Both of them have a lot of heart. I was gonna troll too but yeah.
                      True. Most don't give May probs for his heart, but just look at the VERY HEAVY fouls he got from Judah he could have easily took his TD, but he fought on. Also Mosley fight were he gets hurt twice in same rd with two different kinds of shots(one to chin, one to temple) and is walking him down by end of rd and for rest of fight. I don't think I have seen a guy load up as much as Judah did and hit him in ball s and behind head.Maybe the last combo from "the foul pole" vs Bowe.

Comment

Working...
                      X