Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two fighters will be remembered as having more heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
    LMFAO!!

Dude this shows just how WEAK boxing is, especially the supposed “stats” Spence and Crawford.

*****$ still discussing Pacquiao and Mayweather.

We do realize these guys were supposed to fight back in 2010 but Floyd ducked Manny.

And we’re still here talking about it. Hilarious.

There will never be another Floyd or Manny. Thank god for letting me see that Era of boxing.
    How did he duck Pac in 2010, because Pac refused tests because he was afraid of needles?????Even Roach has said 1st fight not happening was THIER FAULT. Its on YouTube for anyone(who really wants too) to see.

Comment

• I cant say who has more heart. They both do equally id say.

If i had to get more technical, they have different ways of showing hearts but clearly both are warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Floyd had the heart of a lion.
        Absolutely nobody associates the term of having more heart with Floyd. No one. Floyd is all brain. He’s smart. But he never showed “heart” in any of his fights. His last boxing matches were Mcgregor and Berto.
        GTFOH.

Manny is the obvious people’s champ with the most heart of any boxer to ever walk this earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
          Absolutely nobody associates the term of having more heart with Floyd. No one. Floyd is all brain. He’s smart. But he never showed “heart” in any of his fights. His last boxing matches were Mcgregor and Berto.
          GTFOH.

Manny is the obvious people’s champ with the most heart of any boxer to ever walk this earth.
          He showed heart against Judah, ODLH, Castillo, Maidana, and Pacquiao.

Comment

He showed heart against Judah, ODLH, Castillo, Maidana, and Pacquiao.
            Cotto too

JLC Maidana and Cotto all had moments where they made Floyd do what they wanted

Floyd remained calm in the storm and FOUGHT for those victories

Comment

Floyd had the heart of a lion.
              I'll be the first to say that Pacquiao had more heart. I just think its sad to constantly see Pacquiao fans trying to score mental victories over him

Comment

• Manny's a little ***** who cries, literally cries, every single time he doesn't get gifted decisions.

Does yer shoulder hurt? Awe, poor wittle goblin-man. GTFO you little *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Manny's a little ***** who cries, literally cries, every single time he doesn't get gifted decisions.

Does yer shoulder hurt? Awe, poor wittle goblin-man. GTFO you little *****.
                  Depends on my promoter

Comment

• Dunno who had more ''heart'' but I do know May beat Pac.

FWIW, Pac brought out some hysterical excuses for putting off their fight when it should have been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Dunno who had more ''heart'' but I do know May beat Pac.

FWIW, Pac brought out some hysterical excuses for putting off their fight when it should have been made.
                      Nothing but facts here.

Comment

Working...
                      X