Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Shoots Down Trash Talk From Regis Prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After what i saw of Ramirez this last fight, i doubt Bob is going to be in a hurry to put him up against Hooker, Prograis etc etc.

José Zepeda is really a poor man's version of Prograis.

Oh and they can forget about Bud. That would really be a bad mistake!
    Last edited by slimPickings; 02-15-2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Ramirez vs. Prograis will be a great fight , an all out action packed fight.

Ramirez will break down Prograis and knock him out.

Keys to victory for Ramirez:

- 2 inch height advantage
      - 5 1/2 inch reach advantage
      - More Championship round exp.
      - Endless gas tank
      - High Volume punching
      - Body attack
      - Pace
      - Corner

Comment

Ramirez is so mediocre, I can't wait until somebody snatches that belt from him and pummels him. Prograis would do a number on him. Hell, if Lomachenko wants to go up and claim a championship at another weight class he can go obliterate Ramirez for us.

Comment

In an ideal World the best match up would be Ramirez/Hooker next. Unfortunately it's not an ideal World.

Comment

Prograis is straight trailer trash, good for Ramirez for skipping him, he doesn't need him...

Comment

I think prograis is a lefty and Jose struggles with that stance... I would have to with prograis...

Comment

Arum and the WBC worked together to screw over Prograis and put the title on Ramirez instead, and Ramirez just sat back and said "I'll leave it up to my promoter". It was one of the obvious ducks in recent years but it got less attention because the boxers involved aren't super popular or obsessively hated by anyone. Ramirez still not confident enough to demand the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Arum and the WBC worked together to screw over Prograis and put the title on Ramirez instead, and Ramirez just sat back and said "I'll leave it up to my promoter". It was one of the obvious ducks in recent years but it got less attention because the boxers involved aren't super popular or obsessively hated by anyone. Ramirez still not confident enough to demand the fight.
                  Exactly.

Arum stalled out Prograis from getting his mandatory shot against Ramirez. Then when the WBSS tournament came about he made sure to keep Ramirez out of it.

Is that smart promoting? I guess so, it certainly kept Bob's fighter out of danger. But it was bad for the sport and for the fans.

Comment

He can shoot down trash talk all he wants.Prograis & Taylor both beat Ramirez.

Hooker might even beat him, but I kinda feel the judges might tip that Ramirez's way more than Ramirez would.

Comment

Ramirez got hit by Imam too much for Arum's liking, so he delayed the beatdown! Ramirez loses to Prograis, Relikh, and Batanchyk! Sad the WBSS is in shambles! PBC has enought o have their own tourney at 140! WAR OMAR! Al Haymon, go sign Subiel Matias!

Comment

Working...
                      X