Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: No rush for Tank to fight Loma, Gervonta makes goog paydays with easier fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine, if Tank is deadset on staying at 130 to avoid Loma, then let him be the "champ" and have him unify against Berchelt.

Comment

Mayweather can make it a catchweight of a 132lb for Tank vs Loma.

Comment

These Americans dont even try to hide their ducking any more. Floyds own words "Tank can take easy fights for more money" Or we have their American Heavyweight champion Wilder "i can freeze Joshua out 2 years i dont care about his belts". That type of **** is nearly as bad as watching worthy winners getting robbed in American score cards fight after fight.

Comment

Last April, Floyd said the fight between Tank and Loma was going to happen next:

Loma is 30 and Tank is 24. Loma may never go up to 140, and Tank just missed 130 again.

Loma will probably become the undisputed champ at 135 sometime next year, and Tank will probably have to move up to 135 next year. I don't see Loma getting old before this fight can take place.
          Last edited by South Champion; 02-10-2019, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            Last April, Floyd said the fight between Tank and Loma was going to happen next:

Loma is 30 and Tank is 24. Loma may never go up to 140, and Tank just missed 130 again.

Loma will probably become the undisputed champ at 135 sometime next year, and Tank will probably have to move up to 135 next year. I don't see Loma getting old before this fight can take place.
            I dont know man they can't force him into the ring with loma. Even if tank moves up and it gets ordered i could see him relinquishing the belt. Him and mayweather seem pretry open already that they wont fight lomachenko cause hes too good. As long as tank still has an 0 he will have 'fans', people dont really seem to care about good match ups any more they just want to see their fighter keep that 0 whilst they hype them up in fantasy match ups.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Didn’t Floyd wait for Manny to get old
              History repeating itself
              Loma is going to be forty in no time
              Quite the opposite actually. And you know I'm gonna give you that good dope as a consolation prize.

Now before you go reading both links, just do me this one favor and read one and rest a bit before you read the next one. If you read both back to back, your brain might sieze up on you. I'm not joking.

What happens is your during the neurotransmission of this nature, the neurotransmitters can get overloaded and enlarge. When postsynaptic receptors try and grab an enlarged retrograde neurotransmitter, it can't because it's too big. With a heavy flux of neutransmitters you can damage the receptors and postsynaptic density. This results in anxiety, mood swings, confusion, etc.

Go easy now!

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/maywe...imeline-1.html

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10243.html

It's amazing when you think about it. All of those debates of hardcore dickriding can be destroyed with a compilation of facts.

Life is good is it not?

Comment

Damn that's very disappointing....they are basically saying that they will continue to cherrypick because it's good money and low risk high reward.

From now on I don't want to hear the name Lomachenko coming out of tanks mouth. You're not allowed to talk trash to a fighter you're ducking. If you're not going to fight him...better shut your ****ing mouth. Because this mofo has been rambling on about Loma Evey day of the week it seems...but is scared to fight him ffs!
                Last edited by DuckAdonis; 02-10-2019, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  I dont know man they can't force him into the ring with loma. Even if tank moves up and it gets ordered i could see him relinquishing the belt. Him and mayweather seem pretry open already that they wont fight lomachenko cause hes too good. As long as tank still has an 0 he will have 'fans', people dont really seem to care about good match ups any more they just want to see their fighter keep that 0 whilst they hype them up in fantasy match ups.
                  But if Loma is the undisputed champ at 135, and Tank is also fighting at 135, Tank will run out of excuses.

At some point, Tank will need to fight Loma if he wants to move up to the next level (P4P & PPV).

Comment

typical floyd....

Comment

Gervonta Davis is still a kid. People need to chill out. Time is on his side, and he would be a fool not to use it to his advantage. He could have another 10+ years in the sport if he makes the right moves. Plenty of time to unify and fight the other top fighters, but he can do it in his own time.

Comment

Working...
                      X