Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Feels Underestimated, Teofimo Lopez Is Overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno Feels Underestimated, Teofimo Lopez Is Overrated

FRISCO, Texas Diego Magdaleno didn't think twice Thursday. The veteran lightweight recognizes Teofimo Lopez's talent, yet yes, Magdaleno does believe the emerging, 21-year-old lightweight contender is overrated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Magdaleno, you were wiped out by TERRY FLANAGAN, for chrissake. Shut up and prepare the ice bags.

Comment

(Teofimo voice) It's the takeover. I'm taking over M. Garcia, Lomachenko, Hooker

Comment

Yes he's overrated but u ain't beating him

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
          (Teofimo voice) It's the takeover. I'm taking over M. Garcia, Lomachenko, Hooker
          So you taking Teofimo over Mikey, Loma, and Hooker??

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Magdaleno, you were wiped out by TERRY FLANAGAN, for chrissake. Shut up and prepare the ice bags.
            I saw that fight and somebody got to Magdo's shoes. He was slipping on his feet to where he got hit perfect by a guy with no pop. He shouldn't have gone down, but he got a raw deal.

Comment

Teofimo...FINISH HIM!!! Brooklyn Stand Up! Arum, bring him to Kissimmee...ASAP! Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                So you taking Teofimo over Mikey, Loma, and Hooker??
                lol hell no! Only Teo's dad would believe his son can defeat all three. But Teo has said it in the press. No offense to anyone but I'm here to tell you that I'm taking over hence his #TheTakeover trend. He can come off being a bit arrogant and a talker but the kid been backing up his words. Teo is good but he's not my top prospect. Vergil Ortiz Jr. is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                  lol hell no! Only Teo's dad would believe his son can defeat all three. But Teo has said it in the press. No offense to anyone but I'm here to tell you that I'm taking over hence his #TheTakeover trend. He can come off being a bit arrogant and a talker but the kid been backing up his words. Teo is good but he's not my top prospect. Vergil Ortiz Jr. is the real deal.
                  Okay fair enough! I like Teo but he's a long way from beating any of the top guys...
                  His dad needs to shut the hell up!
                  He talks to fuccing much!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    I saw that fight and somebody got to Magdo's shoes. He was slipping on his feet to where he got hit perfect by a guy with no pop. He shouldn't have gone down, but he got a raw deal.
                    I'll believe this theory if he does any better against Lopez

Comment

Working...
                    X