No announcement yet.

Why is Deontay embarrassing himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Deontay embarrassing himself?

If all of the excuses are really true, he is only setting himself up for ridicule. If they are not true, he is setting himself up to look like the biggest sore loser in HW history.

My first thought is that Fury broke something inside his head.

But seriously what is going on with him?

And firing Breland — the guy is the very reason we even get to have a third fight. I don’t understand and I SMH.

Fragile ego and arrogance.

Comment

Broken mentally right now.

His huge ego is crushed. Black History Month and all he talked about. I actually think he overlooked Fury.

Did he fire the trainer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

His huge ego is crushed. Black History Month and all he talked about. I actually think he overlooked Fury.

My mistake I thought it was a done deal but I think he’s not actually been fired yet. But Wilder seemed to suggest in his comments that Breland wouldn’t be with them next fight

Comment

His irrational fanboys will buy it and he knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            If all of the excuses are really true, he is only setting himself up for ridicule. If they are not true, he is setting himself up to look like the biggest sore loser in HW history.

My first thought is that Fury broke something inside his head.

But seriously what is going on with him?

And firing Breland — the guy is the very reason we even get to have a third fight. I don’t understand and I SMH.
            - -Deyonce just genuflecting his inner Sissy.

He'll be back knocking out TBAs soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Pretty much it Beer, before the fight he is on record saying he would beat prime Mike Tyson, you have to have an ego of incalculable measure to say a thing like that.

Now he is coming to grips with the truth of him being completely manhandled like a 14 year old boy by your step dad.

Its hard to accept.

Comment

Working...
              X