Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Canelo Got Caught, Absolute Cheat, Absolute Liar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo fans are definitely facing difficult times.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
      You fackin sure? Beat triple g? You on dope too?
      if ggg really wanted to unify he would have fought bjs long time ago...what's he scared of if he could beat bjs easy like some people on here say including you

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        LMAO your sig pic is absofukinglutely gold i tell you, GOLD!
        ROFLL thanks buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Tripps me out how most of the guys on here act worse than biitches!
          I'm a Canelo fan and I'm not making any excuses for him. He got caught and he'll have to deal with the consequences.
          But seems to me that biitches on here get a hard on over Canelo getting caught. I get the impression that it's actually the highlight of your lives and you motherfuccers feel like you've accomplished something....
          You punks have nothing positive going on in your own personal lives, no goals to accomplish, no aspirations, nothing to strive for that the fact that another man is going thru a low point in his life actually makes you feel good about yourselves cause you losers have nothing good to offer to society in general. You punks have no jobs, no car, you can't even afford to provide for yourselves and that's why you fools still living with your mommas.....
          All you punks who are constantly hating on Canelo are biitches with dicks. That's all you punks are!
          Its called living vicariously thru someone else my friend, the internet affords people that luxury.

Comment

Grow up
            Of course Saunders will fight him now
            $$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              Its called living vicariously thru someone else my friend, the internet affords people that luxury.
              Well you gotta admit that's weak as fucc! Me as a man I don't spend my time hating on no man or wishing anything negative to nobody! I got my own life to live and I worry about me. That's all!
              There's people I don't like but I don't give them much thought. I keep my distance from people I don't like, I trust very few people, and I look out for myself and my interests.
              Fucc what the next man is doing!
              If you come up then much props to you. If you down on your luck well that's on you..
              But I worry about me and only me.
              That's how it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Untill he gets KTFO without his “special vitamins”
                Think about it you stupid dumb piece of shet!
                No vitamins or PED's can help a Fighters chin.

Comment

Saunders keeping it real, nobody can dispute this guy has skills to pay the bills. After he schools Murray he will have little kitty of scalps he can claim. GGG is older and will probably not be able to deal with the movement of Saunders. Fact.

Comment

I really wanted to see the rematch, but I'm always interested in the fighters' and promoters' vantage points on these things since they have much more of an inside track than the average fan sitting at home. Seems like this consensus is mounting...Eddie Hearn said, "You look at his physique on the scales for the last Golovkin fight, everyone is already suspicious, and ever more so now...Having spoke to doctors, when we put a VADA random testing in process, previously we’ve done it with 8 weeks to go. The doctors have told me this is the biggest waste of time game. You need it 16 weeks out because a drug cheat will stop their cycle probably by 8 weeks...which is about the time that this has happened, which again don’t look great". So the dirty tests at 8 weeks out of the fight is pretty much why they're all saying cheat now, noting that it is far too coincidental for them to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      I don't really think Canelo cares though...
                      Cause he knows that at the end of the day in his next fight he'll earn another $15-20 million no matter who he fights....
                      Maybe even $30-35 million if it's a high profile fight like Triple g..
                      So Canelo definitely gets the last laugh...
                      Is that how you're going to console yourself by boasting about money you're never going to see?

Haha. Canelo's legacy is that of a drug cheat. On top of getting dodgy scorecards in his favour. Canelo will never get away from this. This will follow him for the rest of his life. And rightly so.

Comment

Working...
                      X