No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas demonstrates the Peekaboo style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Not that one, you were crying about me in random Mike Tyson threads I didn't even see yet. I broke down the Tyson fandom in detail some time ago which you took offense to because I was describing you I guess. You never let it go.

Again, all good. But then don't complain about me taking a dump in this thread when you brought it upon yourself.
    If I commented about you in Mike Tyson threads then that wasn't random either.

You have an agenda when it comes to Tyson and you know it. I've never seen someone so butthurt that people like the guy. So much so that you feel the need to invent ridiculous explanations for why there must be something wrong with his fans.

This particular thread is about Teddy Atlas and the Peekaboo, though. Why are you here?
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-28-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Peekaboo is limited as its intent is a constant requirement to cover up. Great boxing ability does not require a fighter to cover up. Instead it should stress proper stance, head positioning, blocking, slipping, ducking and countering. With all this a great fighter can hold his fists at chest height and be a very difficult opponent to hit solidly. ala Tunney, Loughran and a whole host of textbook great boxers.

Comment

Free - Teddy Atlas - Using Your Eyes.

Free - Teddy Atlas - Exiting The Pocket

Comment

- -I ain't taking boxing lessons by loony Teddy

Comment

Comment

Reminds me of that old joke of is Olympic skier Picabo Street answered phones in a hospital's intensive care unit, she could literally say "Picabo ICU" HA lol. Peekaboo seems more effective when playing with the little kids.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                Peekaboo is limited as its intent is a constant requirement to cover up. Great boxing ability does not require a fighter to cover up. Instead it should stress proper stance, head positioning, blocking, slipping, ducking and countering. With all this a great fighter can hold his fists at chest height and be a very difficult opponent to hit solidly. ala Tunney, Loughran and a whole host of textbook great boxers.
                - -All styles are limited to that style.

Most great fighters have the ability to adjust styles as needed. They ain't so limited as U.

Comment

Working...
                X