No announcement yet.

Will Lomachenko go down as the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Lomachenko go down as the GOAT?

He is carving up quite the resume..... with ~20 or so more wins against elite competition, and 8-10 more championship belts across possibly 3 more divisions (hypothetically) in the next few years..... anyone else feel like he would eclipse Muhammad Ali at that point?

Based purely on the eye test- he is past that point and better (and more aesthetically pleasing to watch live) already, but if he carves up the aforementioned resume... is there anyone who can say he is NOT the GOAT?

Didn't watch tonights fight yet. But I heard he made Rigo cry and quit. (lol )

LMFAO eclipse Ali, yeah right

Where have all these 2010 boxing fans popped up from?

Top 10 yeah, possibly top 5 depending on how things pan but never the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      LMFAO eclipse Ali, yeah right

Where have all these 2010 boxing fans popped up from?

Comment

He's not close to that right now but it's conceivably possible. He has enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          I'm not the one calling Lomachenko a/the potential GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            I'm not the one calling Lomachenko a/the potential GOAT
            You're in denial. Dude has the best 11 fight resume in boxing history. It is what it is

Comment

Salido jus lost so his stock went down

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Salido jus lost so his stock went down
                Did it tho ? Salido will always be remembered as the 50 fight veteran who almost got KO'd by a 2 fight amateur... after coming in the fight 20 lbs overweight. If that fight was 15 rounds like back in the day Salido would have been gone by the 13th round.

To ME, the Salido fight is basically a win on Lomachenkos record. IMHO.

Comment

Hahaahahahhahahahaahah
                  Fuuckin noobs

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Did it tho ? Salido will always be remembered as the 50 fight veteran who almost got KO'd by a 2 fight amateur... after coming in the fight 20 lbs overweight. If that fight was 15 rounds like back in the day Salido would have been gone by the 13th round.

To ME, the Salido fight is basically a win on Lomachenkos record. IMHO.
                    Same here it's a win for me too.

Bare in mind I consider all Salido's loss's as basically wins aswell so technically Lomachenko is the only man to beat Salido if you really think about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X