Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who pays Drake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish my broke ass could get on that Haymon payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Boxing Hustla isn't black.
      Yep. Figured that after a couple posts

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        Why do you read all black magazines?
        Why does it bother you that I support my people? Every topic about race that you've bumped has been me supporting black people. Not one topic of me saying anything derogatory about other races. But my support for my own people really bothers you. And some of the topics had nothing to do with race but you're looking for a race angle

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Why does it bother you that I support my people? Every topic about race that you've bumped has been me supporting black people. Not one topic of me saying anything derogatory about other races. But my support for my own people really bothers you. And some of the topics had nothing to do with race but you're looking for a race angle
          Woooa woa woa, your people? This isn't support, this is racism. You're human and part of the human race, WE are the people. You don't HAVE a people. You use discrimination and racism to propel your agenda.

Would you be upset if white people set up a channel called WET - White Entertainment Channel? Or how about a magazine called IVORY for WHITES ONLY.

Thought so.

Comment

Woooa woa woa, your people? This isn't support, this is racism. You're human and part of the human race, WE are the people. You don't HAVE a people. You use discrimination and racism to propel your agenda.

Would you be upset if white people set up a channel called WET - White Entertainment Channel? Or how about a magazine called IVORY for WHITES ONLY.

Thought so.
            No. Supporting my people isn't racism. I haven't said anything bad about other races. Me simply supporting my own people triggers something within you. Why is that? Would you rather be a self loathing black man? That way you'd call me a free thinker, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              No. Supporting my people isn't racism. I haven't said anything bad about other races. Me simply supporting my own people triggers something within you. Why is that? Would you rather be a self loathing black man? That way you'd call me a free thinker, huh?
              The term racism is a noun describing the state of being racist, i.e., subscribing to the belief that the human population can or should be classified into races with differential abilities and dispositions.
              Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity
              You exhibit all of the ^ traits, but you label them differently to suite your taste.

Why won't you answer my question?

Reiterating, you use discrimination, prejudice, and racism to propel your psychotic agenda.

We only get one go at this thing and the way you're using that time is disgusting. Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

You exhibit all of the ^ traits, but you label them differently to suite your taste.

Why won't you answer my question?

Reiterating, you use discrimination, prejudice, and racism to propel your psychotic agenda.

We only get one go at this thing and the way you're using that time is disgusting. Welcome to the ignore list.
                If supporting my people makes me a racist then call me whatever you want. I haven't said one bad word about other races. Everything you bumped was me supporting black people. That gets under your skin to see us supporting one another. So if that's what you call a racist I'll proudly wear that label

Comment

Thought so.
                  When whites do it it’s to oppress minorities. When minorities do it, it is to uplift.

Comment

Working...
                  X