Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions, FOX Sports Announce 2019 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Good for you. So enjoy clenelos 11 fight tomato can program. I'm good with Thurman,Porter,Pacquiao,Broner,M Garcia,D Garcia,Leomsanta Cruz,T Davis,Mares,Jack,Mayweather, Spence, the Charlos and so on��
    except only porter and mikey aren’t fighting cans out of your list

Comment

Canelo making more in 1 fight than all pbc fighters combined

Comment

What, no Chavez Jr. on 4/20?!?

Comment

I fell asleep reading about the matchups.. thats all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Badou Jack, Gervonta Davis, Adonis Stevenson, Manny Pacquiao, Deontay Wilder, Alvarez/Beterbiev, Gary Russell Jr, David Benevidez, and others still need fights for First quarter 2019.

Mix in the consistent ShoBox schedule, and you've more than enough talent to fill in the 3-5 Showtime Championship Boxing events for the first quarter of 2019.
            yeah but will they be lit like Thurman-Lopez, LSC-Flores, Jermell-Monroe, etc? Gonna be tough to compete with those high quality matches the fans have demanded.

Just like super competitive fight in Tank vs a super prime in his best weight Abner Mares. All fans have been demanding these fights.

No one wants to see Tank vs Farmer or berchelt when we can see the former 118 lb champ move up off a loss to face him.

Comment

There's nothing like free Prime time boxing on network television. It doesn't get any better that.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                Eddie hearn and arum were right showtime is on it's way out .
                How could you be so sure? When Showtime just re upped their contract with the PBC?

Comment

Am I the only one secretly hoping Ugas pulls off the upset against Shawn Porter??

Comment

Some fun fights there. Happy its on fox. Busy with boxing. Got ESPN plus, DAZN, now these. Pretty neat

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      And this is just 2019. 2020 even better. Dazn is looking like a pile of **** headed for the 🚽
                      Lol, you stupid nuttriding little biitch!
                      You seriously gonna look at the PBC schedule and you gonna tell me it's something to get excited about??
                      More than half the fights announced today are mismatches so WTF are you so excited about punk???
                      You just a hating punk ass biitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X