Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much u bench and what ya weight class n hieght

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Im already strong!!! Im 5'7 I bench only 135. Im 160 lbs. A couple more to go to reach body weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
      yeh i did 1000 pounds beat that! this post seems to be about who can bull**** the most, so beat my bull**** amount!
      just because you're weak, that doesn't mean everyone else is weak too. some of us actually workout once in a while. you should try it, it may help you with the ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by b-rine
        just because you're weak, that doesn't mean everyone else is weak too. some of us actually workout once in a while. you should try it, it may help you with the ladies.
        its quite obvious that ur a novice (neva had a fight), ur balls havnt dropped and stupid becos 1) u labell me "weak" without even knowing me and 2) assume things about me that u know nothing of... thats why i will leave u alone for the meantime so u can think about what u have said.

When will this site start checking IDs! letting foolish kids on here ruins quality of boxing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
          its quite obvious that ur a novice (neva had a fight), ur balls havnt dropped and stupid becos 1) u labell me "weak" without even knowing me and 2) assume things about me that u know nothing of... thats why i will leave u alone for the meantime so u can think about what u have said.

When will this site start checking IDs! letting foolish kids on here ruins quality of boxing forums.
          funny thing is, didn"t you do the same thing when you accused everyone of "bull****ting" as you call it? you didnt believe any of us when we said what we did, and you dont know me so i think you may need to take your own advice. and again im not a kid im 23, but you are right i dont have a fight, as i said i have only been training boxing 3 months.

personally i could not careless if you believe me or not, but just because someone does something that you may find hard, that doesn't mean they are "bull****ting"... just something to think about

Comment

im 5'10
            weigh 180
            and lift about 260

Comment

wow you guys should be working on stamina or agility, theres gotta be sumthing behind the strength.

Comment

Originally posted by b-rine
                funny thing is, didn"t you do the same thing when you accused everyone of "bull****ting" as you call it? you didnt believe any of us when we said what we did, and you dont know me so i think you may need to take your own advice. and again im not a kid im 23, but you are right i dont have a fight, as i said i have only been training boxing 3 months.

personally i could not careless if you believe me or not, but just because someone does something that you may find hard, that doesn't mean they are "bull****ting"... just something to think about

sorry, my bad intellectually ur a "kid". U dont have 2 believe everything people post, theres prolly 300 pound slobs sitting on here claiming there are something they not. i use my instinct when reading posts.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hunna]sorry, my bad intellectually ur a "kid". QUOTE]

lol. i guess the four years of college to get my degree and the two that im working on now for my masters must not have paid off if someone on the internet is calling me "intellectually a kid"

but then again you probably dont believe me there either, so i have no idea why i am typing other than to show you once again to take your own advice. because you don't know me.

so believe whatever helps you sleep at night man. im done.

Comment

I don't like the weights because most trainers are against it. It build static strength that is good for pushing and lifting. I prefer natural boxing workouts and plyometrics workouts. It's a matter on effiency and how much time you spend workingout

Comment

I've seen fewer lies come out of the Clinton Administration.

For what its worth ... I'm 6'1" 235lbs and my personal best is 345lbs. These days, I'd be lucky to put up 225 wearing a Titan Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X