No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris launches 2020 bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    She also let Steve Mnuchin off the hook. She's a tough on crime, corporate Democrat. White America is gonna love her.

Oh yea. And she stole money from a real African American woman's campaign.
    So you don't like her politics and neither do I. Why are you trying to argue with me? Do I trigger you that much?
    You know you could just put me on ignore right?

Comment

I was just checking into her past deeds as AG. There are things she did I don't agree with, but some articles say she did it to rise among the political ranks, then began to soften into more democratic stances on some issues.

Can't trust a dam one of them. The bottom line with them is money and benefits of being a politician. And i mean both parties.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If she somehow ends up being the nominee I can see her having a hell of a hard time winning the Rust belt, I'd give her virtually 0% chance of beating Trump.

Elizabeth Warren is my pick though.

Comment

I have no idea. I really don't watch much football. He looks like a half breed to me. Don't know the background of his parents.
          Father black, mother white, yet all pundits call him a black qb. Harris has more African ancestry than he does.....either both are "African Amdrican" or neither one is.

My 2 cents are they are mixed race.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Elizabeth Warren is my pick though.
            Aint she from the slave owning coloured class in Jamaica?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              So you don't like her politics and neither do I. Why are you trying to argue with me? Do I trigger you that much?
              You know you could just put me on ignore right?
              My original point is, your politics align more closely with hers than mine. She's a police state, tough on crime prosecutor. Just like you

Comment

i gotta see her dad to judge that but judging by his last name, i would have to say no.

He is a top economic professor at Stanford.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  i gotta see her dad to judge that but judging by his last name, i would have to say no.

He is a top economic professor at Stanford.
                  Ahhh, I found it. I knew I'd read it somewhere before

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1936 two years before I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
                  https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/...ican-heritage/

Comment

Very happy to see the heights that man has reach without even factoring his daughter in the equation.

Used education to get himself to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Father black, mother white, yet all pundits call him a black qb. Harris has more African ancestry than he does.....either both are "African Amdrican" or neither one is.

My 2 cents are they are mixed race.
                      AADOS= African American Descendants of Slaves

Comment

Working...
                      X