No announcement yet.

Husbands in fiction are *******.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husbands in fiction are *******.

Why do fictional dads let their wives push them around? Why don’t they just remind them who pays the bills?

If my wife treated me the way wives in fiction do, I’d give her a black eye. Sometimes you need to remind them who’s the boss of the house.

Because most Hollywood writers are sissies, women, and h0mosexuals.

They can't relate to being a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

This, the have a agenda.

Comment

Hollywood just wants to feminize men.

Comment

Something about being married can make men want to give up all financial decision making to their wives.

Comment

because most shows are written for men. so if they are comedies, joke is the woman is crazy and the guy has to put up with it. if the guy fights back its not a comedy, just two crazy people getting into arguments. comedies aimed towards females generally have even keeled women putting up with nonsense from men.

also "who pays the bills". does your woman seriously not have a job in 2019? whats more ***** than working your ass off while some grown ass woman sits on her ass at home eating bonbons?

Comment

It is sickening..........I simply fast forward that bullshlt family shlt anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Willy nailed it.

And he nailed it hard.

Then he wore that Nicolas Cage face stretched out on his bed with a beer while his wife did the dishes barefoot.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  because most shows are written for men. so if they are comedies, joke is the woman is crazy and the guy has to put up with it. if the guy fights back its not a comedy, just two crazy people getting into arguments. comedies aimed towards females generally have even keeled women putting up with nonsense from men.

also "who pays the bills". does your woman seriously not have a job in 2019? whats more ***** than working your ass off while some grown ass woman sits on her ass at home eating bonbons?
                  Hhmm...

Are you in marketing, sir?

Nice observations...

Comment

My wife would never ever talk to me like she is big boss wife. I maintain order by, handling my business.

My sister talks greasy to her husband, and is a really selfish opinionated fool. I told him to put my sister in check, when she wanted attention during a Super Bowl many years ago.

Women test men constantly to check to see if you still got the balls to be the boss. I respect my wife, hear her out, and discuss issues. I repeat back to her what I think she is trying to communicate, and we work things out. If she gets loud, or rude, end of communication.

I got it good.

Comment

Working...
                    X