No announcement yet.

Abortion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion

Have a girl friend who i fooled around with she found out she was pregnant and never told me and got an abortion. Shes just told me about it and i have no idea what to do. I didnt plan on having kids at this time in my life but she should of told me. My feelings are all over the place right now....

She did you a favor in two ways.

1. You said yourself you're not ready for kids, so she made a hard decision for you, the easiest way possible.

2. She's a dishonest **** and killed your baby behind your back. Having a kid with someone like that would just ruin your life. Just let it go. As humans, it's in our nature to wanna have kids, but it's important to find the right person to have them with.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

1. You said yourself you're not ready for kids, so she made a hard decision for you, the easiest way possible.

2. She's a dishonest **** and killed your baby behind your back. Having a kid with someone like that would just ruin your life. Just let it go. As humans, it's in our nature to wanna have kids, but it's important to find the right person to have them with.
      This is a perfect response, both sides of the spectrum covered. Green K and /thread

Comment

Yeah, not much to add to that.

Are you sure you were the only potential dad?

Comment

There is not a damn thing you can do. You did not know anything ahead of time and were not involved in the decision. Her decision was hers alone, as it should have been, and she was strong enough to make it on her own. No point in losing sleep or getting upset over something you had no control over.

If anything, you should learn from the situation and always use protection and make sure your partner is also using contraception. If you are not sure, there are plenty of other ways to have sex that cannot result in pregnancy.

Time to move on and NEVER have sex with that person ever again.

Comment

game over...........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                Have a girl friend who i fooled around with she found out she was pregnant and never told me and got an abortion. Shes just told me about it and i have no idea what to do. I didnt plan on having kids at this time in my life but she should of told me. My feelings are all over the place right now....
                she did you a favour bro

Comment

Cheers lads it would of been worse if i'd of known before

Comment

Nuance is not something you ignorant fúcks do, I see.

It's sad to see so many young people be so immensely stupid and immersed in rightwing ideology and school of thought.

kid
                    noun

1 informal A child or young person.

Did she kill his child or young person? No, you fúcking brainless twats. It was a zygote. Stupid fúcks.

None of you should procreate. Cut off your balls now and set the product on fire.

Comment

Working...
                    X