Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner was killed for it why GGG getting a pass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    because Broner lost and Golovkin got robbed, twice!
    Beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
      Beat me to it
      Beat me, too.

Comment

Dude is a can crusher. Anytime he fights someone that isn't afraid of him and is willing to give as good as they get he turns into a different fighter. He is decent but overrated because of his race.

Comment

G had more of a reason walking out the last fight. Even though he won this time too its hard feeling bad after throwing zero bodyshots AGAIN, and giving Canelo too much respect AGAIN knowing that all of Nelo fights are shady!!

After Nelo got a draw scorecard vs Floyd, every opponent should know better

Comment

I think what he did was an embarrassment take the loss like a man and give the dude his props. How many guys were knocked out by GGG and stilll gave a post fight ring interview ? Classless by GGG

Comment

This is really not the same, c'mon now. Also, I don't blame fighters for not sticking around to answers stupid questions from schmucks like Kellerman or Jim Gray after going to war. They don't owe us any dumb interviews shortly after engaging in combat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                GGG after getting his face beat to shyt, walked down, stalked and shying away from Mexican style that he begged for. The bully got bullied his own trainer heading into the 8th told him he was losing the fight. Then as soon as the decision came he pulled a bytch move and ran out the ring without doing his interview. If Canelo did that he would of been crucified just like broner, rightfully so was. Yet the media who was opening rooting for GGG brushed this under the rug. Fat boy Dan not writing about it, ESPN, Yahoo sports, ect

Look back at all the grief broner caught. Hell he apologized I still haven't heard one from GGG. Why he getting a pass?

Broner got straight humiliated by El Chino. GGG fought like a warrior and lost a close fight in which most people thought he won (I didn't). So they are not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  GGG after getting his face beat to shyt, walked down, stalked and shying away from Mexican style that he begged for. The bully got bullied his own trainer heading into the 8th told him he was losing the fight. Then as soon as the decision came he pulled a bytch move and ran out the ring without doing his interview. If Canelo did that he would of been crucified just like broner, rightfully so was. Yet the media who was opening rooting for GGG brushed this under the rug. Fat boy Dan not writing about it, ESPN, Yahoo sports, ect

Look back at all the grief broner caught. Hell he apologized I still haven't heard one from GGG. Why he getting a pass?

Terrible thread from a terrible poster.

Broner was handily beaten, bashed up, made to look like a fool and then he ran from the ring assisted.

GGG left at the end of what the majority believe was a bad decision. Much like JMM after the 3rd Pac fight and Cotto after one fight which I can't remember. They arent even comparable to broner.

Comment

Maybe because Broner was just being a sore loser since he lost he really lost the fight and GGG was pissed off because he legitimately felt robbed.

I remember Cotto getting flack too when he walked out after Trout beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      because Broner lost and Golovkin got robbed, twice!
                      He didn't win he lost. And you lose all creditability saying robbery when your own trainer tells you "you losing the fight" heading to the 8th. Sanchez the biggest loud mouth in the game would of been screaming after the fight robbery and still he was admitting defeat. Should Jacobs of ran out the ring like a bytch too? Jacobs who 100% felt he beat GGG and that they gave it to GGG because of money to set up a canelo fight yet he stayed and respected the game did his interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X