Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Corrects His Life, Vows Showcase Against Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Corrects His Life, Vows Showcase Against Angulo

Peter Quillin continues forth on his boxing career, where a world title opportunity against any of the super middleweight titleholders is a realistic goal. Quillin's goal though may differ from that of most boxers as he believes he should use his platform to help others on a personal and social level. First, he has to take care of business tonight, when he square off against Alfredo Angulo at the RaboBank Arena in Bakersfield, California. The 10-round bout will headline a three-bout telecast on FS1 (10:30 p.m. ET/ 7:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

168.8 on the scales? What’s this bout initially set at? Quilling looked anorexic on the scales too. Quillin should be fighting at 175 this chicken shet, always looking chubby in a gym.

I always liked Quillin because he spoke of God since the beginning. Now he’s saying he found God? Fock this clown. He ain’t 100.

Jacobs getting a hard shot on his cranium has nothing to do with distractions outside the ring

Comment

Damn quillin's dad gets around

Comment

Quillin is a good man. Met him on the train long before the fame. Being the boxing fan that I am, I recognized him and he was really cool. But at 36, and with the inactivity, and huge weight cuts, idk how competitive he can be with any of the champs or even contenders at 68.

Comment

Koed then find Jesus

Ok Peter it's amazing how many fighters after getting thier asses knocked out find God 🤣,You a dam bum Peter fighting a dinosaur 💀 Angula Caint believe that bums still fighting

Comment

Quillin seems a thoughtful lad. Looking forward to the fights tonight and seeing what big men have left at their ages and at this stage in their careers. I’m calling a quillin win by tko, maybe on cuts/swelling.

Comment

Quillin should have stayed with Freddie Roach. He would be so much farther along as a fighter by now,

Comment

I mean ANYONE could be having a highlight reel night vs Angulo at this stage of his career so idk that this should be getting ANYONE excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I mean ANYONE could be having a highlight reel night vs Angulo at this stage of his career so idk that this should be getting ANYONE excited.
                  fungula was a punching bag in his prime

Comment

Quillin ain't serious about Boxing no more. He's living off of his wife's money

Comment

Working...
                    X