Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 3 commentators would you pick for a fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Bernstein, Roy Jones and Paulie Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Barrera, Chavez sr (gets really excited), Marquez/Finito

i'm always pissed that my spanish is so bad. spanish boxing broadcasts are a lot of fun.

Comment

Teddy Atlas, Paulie Malignaggi, Jim Lampley

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          paulie always has terrible scores lol. Im getting kind of tired of jims cawk sucking so much now, id say maybe Gus johnson, rjj (if he pronounces names right) and berstein
          I like Gus Johnson that guy gets me pumped for fight night. Showtime needs to bring him back instead of that MMA guy he gives me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            did you see his cotto vs trout scorecard?...lol , paulie sucks ass

cotto broke his orbital bone. it's impossible for him to be unbiased in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              cotto broke his orbital bone. it's impossible for him to be unbiased in that situation.
              thats why he sucks.....

Comment

Mark 'Too Sharp' Johnson, Lennox Lewis, and the 'Boom Goes the Dynamite' guy.

Comment

Kellerman, Paulie & lampley.

Comment

Jim lampley, Bernstein and Emmanuel steward. Showtime needs to get rid of that rua guy. He's the worst we should start a petition on NSb lol

Comment

Jim Lampley (BANG BANG BANG) because despite being biased at times, he is by far the best color commentator in boxing. Al Bernstein because his expert analysis in boxing is unmatched. And dun dun dun Larry Merchant because he's legendary and hilarious as fuck.

You guys rip Merchant because his last few years haven't been the greatest but when he was at his prime, he lines were effing gold. BTW, Merchant is a much better post-fight interviewer than Max Kellerman. Yes, I know he is biased as hell but Kellerman has been dropping the ball every time since Merchant retired. Anyone see Kellerman's post-fight interview with Martinez? It was shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X