Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Mayweather's Retired; 'No Interest' In Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    I could have sworn he was in the ring a few weeks ago? He didnt look retired to me???
    You are aware that was an exhibition right?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      He hasn't had a real fight in 3 years. People only want him to return hoping father time can give him an L.
      Floyd challenged Manny last year not the other way around.

Dont talk about it be about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti456 View Post
        The REASON that people keep asking him is because HE announced, during Canelo/GGG 2, that he would be returning to the ring to face Pacquiao in a rematch. He is the one who said it - nobody else. Yes he has the right to change his mind, but the only reason it is being talked about now is because Floyd brought it up in the first place.
        When did that happen?

During the GGG-Canelo broadcast he said that?

Comment

I told you if Floyd sees a fresh looking Manny dominate Broner with ease, he would lose any interest he may have had in a rematch. Now, he has painted himself into a corner with this retirement excuse. We all know he will fight someone for another big payday, just not anyone who loses a real threa to his “0”.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            You are aware that was an exhibition right?
            it didnt look like an 'exhibition' to me. basically floyd wont fight people who can beat him, or have any chance of it. thats not retirement, thats cherry picking. in any occupation/sport if you are retired you arent working/competing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              If that were really the case, he could've just said no when Jim Grey asked about a rematch. Instead he loves to have everyone speculate by giving a non response.
              He plays them like a fiddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                it didnt look like an 'exhibition' to me. basically floyd wont fight people who can beat him, or have any chance of it. thats not retirement, thats cherry picking. in any occupation/sport if you are retired you arent working/competing.
                He's not in the sport. He's not in any rankings, he holds no titles. He's finished, you'll never see him lose, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatti456 View Post
                  The REASON that people keep asking him is because HE announced, during Canelo/GGG 2, that he would be returning to the ring to face Pacquiao in a rematch. He is the one who said it - nobody else. Yes he has the right to change his mind, but the only reason it is being talked about now is because Floyd brought it up in the first place.
                  Realest post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He's not in the sport. He's not in any rankings, he holds no titles. He's finished, you'll never see him lose, get over it.
                    which is why he decided to box him. Theres no other reason he wont fight pacquiao other than that hes scared of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      When did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X