No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson is criminally underrated on here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adonis Stevenson is criminally underrated on here

People talk about this guy as if he's a bum. I'm not so sure Kovalev beats him. I would bet on Stevenson starching him with a left.

Well he has been fighting nobodies, so he has himself and his team to blame..it got so bad the damn Ring stripped him while he was active

Comment

it's the ducking of kovalev that's why....something i give ward a lot of respect for , he not only promised he'd fight kovalev, he got in the ring after just a couple of fights new to the division....

Comment

Stevenson is slow as rocks he's overrated

Comment

It is kind of odd how underrated and outright bashed he is, especially being that there are a lot of puncher fans here. I see Canadian fans supporting him, but not many besides that. He does need to fight better comp, but that hasn't kept people here from hyping fighters before. It's a head-scratcher.

Comment

His resume isn't bad by any means. Very solid. It's who he hasn't fought.

Comment

He's criminally overrated.

Goes life and death with Fonfara. He hasn't fought a true contender since the FOnfara fight

The guy might actually be the most overrated belt holder in boxing.

Comment

Credit where credits due the man is a world class scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It is kind of odd how underrated and outright bashed he is, especially being that there are a lot of puncher fans here. I see Canadian fans supporting him, but not many besides that. He does need to fight better comp, but that hasn't kept people here from hyping fighters before. It's a head-scratcher.
                  Yeah totally, i mean what reason would people not warm to a former pimp and accused child molester, real headscratcher

Comment

The Pimp is indeed underrated. That left hand is spectacular.

However, after the win against (a badly faded) Dawson, he spent 3 years, having Al line him up a bunch a fights for his retirement pot. He is now 40.

People are not going to take him seriously when he calls people out because of his track record. If he's that serious, why doesn't he get Al Haymon to fix him up with a big fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X