Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie roach reveals amir khan was turned down for miguel cotto before he got canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
    Not surprised that Cotto ducked Khan. LOL

Khan would have been the second Mexican to make Cotto take a knee.

Comment

Roach knows how Khan is. A guy who jumps that far ahead on the scorecards in most of his fights is hard to beat clean, chinny as he may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Khan would have been the second Mexican to make Cotto take a knee.
        I agree, mate; I have more respect for Canelo now.

The woman beater ducked him.

Manny ducked him

Cherry Pick Garcia ducked him... again.

Canelo is the only one who stepped up to King Khan! Props to CANELO!

Big fight weekend!

Comment

Khan is a risky opponent that's why the likes of Pac, Floyd and Cotto avoided him

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Got Damn is there not a single superstar boxer out there that has NOT ducked Khan!?!?

May, Pac, Cotto, Canelo was apparently terrified also but had to be forced into taking it....

Khan got the whole Boxing world shook.
            Both Roach and uncle Bob Arum claimed that Pacquaio vs Khan did not happen because HBO was not interested and Khan is not a big enough name.

Well both got caught out on that Bull****... Khan/Canelo is already generating hype and getting coverage from Iceland to Indonesia..!

Manny Pacquaio got short changed here instead of the bigger money fight ...
            He got hustled into a third Fight with Timothy Bradley here.

Comment

LOL you guys have created a great fictional Khan! The guy who didn't get KTFO'd by Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
                Both Roach and uncle Bob Arum claimed that Pacquaio vs Khan did not happen because HBO was not interested and Khan is not a big enough name.

Well both got caught out on that Bull****... Khan/Canelo is already generating hype and getting coverage from Iceland to Indonesia..!

Manny Pacquaio got short changed here instead of the bigger money fight ...
                He got hustled into a third Fight with Timothy Bradley here.
                I agree. This fight is going to be huge! You should try to make it, mate. Just booked my Vegas hotel! Im so pumped up for this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
                  I agree. This fight is going to be huge! You should try to make it, mate. Just booked my Vegas hotel! Im so pumped up for this fight!
                  I got other commitments unfortunately.

I am actually a Brook fan lol. But I think the only Brook fan on here who tries to be objective.

Your right the British media are going to hype this fight into a mega event.

Comment

Wow. Khan is really making Brook look terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Invictas View Post
                      I got other commitments.

I am actually a Brook fan lol. But I think the only Brook fan on here who tries to be objective.

Your right the British media are going to hype this fight into a mega event.
                      Respect, mate. i can respect that.

Comment

Working...
                      X