Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will masturbation affect my performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Masturbation won't 'sap you of your energy stores' or 'release testosterone' from your body

Its not like your dick is a testosterone geyser just shooting the **** out like a cologne bottle

With that said, wankin it or ****in is gonna make your thyroid release t3 and t4 testosterone IN TO YOUR BODY,

And though it won't make a very significant difference if you wank it say within two hours of a strength conditioning workout, that t3 and t4 could theoreticallyhelp maximize strength gains

Comment

right after humping i pass out, my lady warns me whenever i wanna go train or go ball not to sex her up cuz she knows i get really lazy and tired. lol. Its true.

Comment

explain my case then?

Comment

I would do it right before training just to get the edge off so I can focus on my training.

Comment

it certainly does if your going to do it do it after training or after ur fight dont it leading up to either of those two.

Comment

might go blind

Comment

holy ****in **** ...

havent been on this site for a while and i come back to this bollocks?

dude first of all get a ****in girlfriend u sad ****.
                secondly NO it wont effect performance ..who makes this bollocks up?!

man the **** up .. stop bein a ***** about whether puttin ur lil pecker to work effects boxin performance!

****in FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                  right after humping i pass out, my lady warns me whenever i wanna go train or go ball not to sex her up cuz she knows i get really lazy and tired. lol. Its true.
                  ur a lazy **** ... point explained

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post

did any of u actually watch this .. enough said ..

Comment

could it be that u have no clue what the hell im talking about?

if u want to take up what i said with the author of the statement, go ahead. atleast u dont need ur teeth to type for u.

also, might want to tell people like ali that they have been boxing wrong the whole time.

damn smartasses. trying to talk to me with that tone.

Comment

Working...
                      X