Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Bruh...

Fury is a tactician. A master boxer. A slickster. A cerebral fighter.
    Wow

Fury is the most clumsy looking, lunging forward most awkward hw champ ever.

He is far from as tactician and please never use the word master next to that guy.

Fury is the class clown he's a joke nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Wow

Fury is the most clumsy looking, lunging forward most awkward hw champ ever.

He is far from as tactician and please never use the word master next to that guy.

Fury is the class clown he's a joke nothing else.
      This is rich considering some of the hilarious moves Wilder pulled last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        It's hilarious how Klitards are trying so hard to make excuses, and Fury haters can't sleep at night knowing a boxing maestro like Fury rules the division.
        Bro please tell me your trolling.

Cuz your making yourself look very stupid by calling Fury a "maestro".

If i recall correctly you said you weren't a brit but what is it about your fascination with euro fighters?

Fury is far from everything you say he is.

I swear it feels like your trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
          This is rich considering some of the hilarious moves Wilder pulled last night.
          Check your self champ

I never called Wilder a "tactician or master".

Still with that said no one tops Fury as the most clumsy looking fighter to hold a title today.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Wilder will have someone to punch "up" to, and won't be missing so badly like when he punches "down".
            That's a fair point, but he'll also be fighting someone who can box and move at range and enjoys a realistic reach advantage over him. Szpilka was able to duck under Wilder's shots, which is something Fury wouldn't (and probably shouldn't) do, but he can absolutely make Wilder miss wild badly just by keeping him out of range with jabs and drawing his fire with feints. Wilder commits with almost every punch he throws, and Fury would punish him for every wild swing that hits air.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Check your self champ

I never called Wilder a "tactician or master".

Still with that said no one tops Fury as the most clumsy looking fighter to hold a title today.
              Mate, show me Fury doing something as clumsy as this in his last few fights.

Comment

• I can see fury outboxing wilder in a cautious fight by both and wilder clipping fury to force the stoppage. I really can't see fury standing up to wilder's power and fury doesn't have the power or workrate to KO wilder, at least not from what I've seen thus far

Comment

• Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  I can see fury outboxing wilder in a cautious fight by both and wilder clipping fury to force the stoppage. I really can't see fury standing up to wilder's power and fury doesn't have the power or workrate to KO wilder, at least not from what I've seen thus far
                  Fury's heavy handed when he wants to be, and if he's given the opportunities Szpilka was last night he'd have put some heavy leather on Wilder, to the point where I wouldn't be surprised to see a corner stoppage. Wilder looks to have eyes that swell easily, and Fury's shots are shown to be very damaging over the course of a fight. Just ask Dereck Chisora.

Wilder always has that equaliser, but Fury wouldn't leave himself open to be caught like that, and unless Wilder catches Fury with something unexpected I see him hitting air all night.

Comment

• At first I favored fury but I'm leaning towards wilder

Fury is solid, and awkward but benefits from being bigger and more athletic sometimes. He has good movement but has been caught standing straight throwing his right hand...each time he was dropped.

Wilder will get outboxed for stretches but his speed, power and athleticism will surprise fury
                    Fury will get clipped by that right and get stopped ahead on the cards trading with Wilder who is more dynamic and will take more chances than an aging wlad

Wilder will get sloppy with technique and footwork but will realize he can't outbox fury from the outside early n become the aggressor

Wilder by late tko

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                      Mate, show me Fury doing something as clumsy as this in his last few fights.

I'll accept that it is probably difficult to look balletic at the size of Wilder or Fury but they are both so clumsy and unorthodox in their movements that I would have genuine concerns over the referee's safety if they were to ever meet.

He should be allowed to dress like a goalkeeper from the NHL.

Comment

Working...
                      X